Ch. 34 Say No

//No one's POV//

"Catch?" Tord laughed, putting his hands down. "Darn, you know me too well, Thomas." He clicked his heels, making Tom step back a little.
"The catch is if you choose to return home, Edd and Matt will both either be executed or they'll work for eternity with yours truly." He placed a hand on his chest, smirking defiantly.

"Or," he began, pacing around Thomas as if he were prey. "If you choose to stay, they have their own free option of joining or leaving and you'll have to do 'special' jobs for me."
"N-no.." Tom suddenly started, trembling as Tord stopped dead in his tracks. "What do you mean, 'no'?" He raised a brow, narrowing his eyes in a slightly confused yet irritated look.

"I'm... I'm not picking... just let me leave with Edd and Matt and everything will be fine!" Tom demanded, his eyes smoking a little. Tord hummed a little in consideration, "If you don't pick I'm gonna do something I'm gonna regret later, so I'd suggest picking."
"I said, no." Tom glared, making Tord stand up straighter with an evil look on his face.

"Fine. Have it your way." He went over, Tom trying to step back but failed as Tord grabbed a fist full of his spikey hair. (Given that let's say Steve.exe is not working and can act like actual hair)

"H-hey!" Tom yelped, trying to get him to let go. Tord simply turned away and started to drag Tom away by his hair, making the smaller boy yelp and cry out in pain by the force of his hair being yanked.

(I'm gonna try and finish it at least 3.5/4 of the way done tonight so smalll chapter with a small cliffhanger
This stories end is going to probably be fucking not thought out at all

By the way!! At the end there will be voting to commence!! So look forward to that!! Thanks!)