Ch. 11 Classified Under Who?

(Lovely picture at the top drawn by me)

//Tom's POV//

I felt beady eyes staring at me from all angles as I talked to Edd, and I really wanted to get out of the room I was currently in. I laughed nervously and got up, "Edd, I hate to cut this short, but I really feel like I should know where Tord is so he doesn't do anything stupid."
Edd didn't question me, but let out a small 'ok' as I quickly walked off into my room. I sighed and didn't even bother closing the door as I sat on my bed. I didn't see Tord anywhere, which was weird, but I decided not to dwell on it and just roll with it. Edd would probably be looking anyways, even though I told him I would. When does he believe me, though?

Hopefully he believed me when I told him what Tord did.. he seemed to, but I don't know for sure. I can't read someone's mind, and in one way or another people will lie to make it seem like they care.
I hope Edd does care, though...

I sighed loudly as I got up, anxiety rising in my chest once I felt someone's hot, sticky breath on my neck. I froze, my breath hitching as I stayed as still as a statue.
"niet bewegen ... we weten..." a semi-deep voice growled as something pressed against my back.
It's funny they think I know whatever the fuck they're saying.
I gulped, but they started to say something I could understand. "Your Thomas, correct? Thomas J. Ridgewell?" I could feel their glare in the back of my head and all I could do was nod helplessly.
I had a plan, though. A risky plan.. But it was a plan.

"Don't move, and don't speak. This will only hurt for a moment. Once we are done we will calmly go to Edd and than-"
Plan in action. I whipped around and took what was in his hands, realizing it was a gun. I held his arm up in the air while my body pressed against his to roughly pin him to the wall. He gasped and squirmed, "GET OFF!"

The commotion alarmed the others, and I could hear their footsteps barreling down the halls.
"Tell me who you are, why your here, and why you have a gun in your hand!" I demanded, spitting in his face on accident. I was angry and could care less.
"That's classified information under RL." The man growled.

"Get off and we can settle to an agreement."
"No way!" I punched him in the stomach with my free hand. It wasn't exactly the smartest thing to do but I did it.
"You said something along the lines of something that sounded like you were going to kill me, and you said you were going to Edd next? What's wrong with you?!"

"Tom! What's going on-"
"Edd, shut up!" I could feel something soft leaking from the corners of my eyes. Dry and soft was all I could use to describe it, but I didn't do anything about it.
The man glared at me, and with a loud 'BANG' I jumped, causing me to visibly falter. He took the chance and kicked me back and arrowed me on the ground. He than bolted for the door, shoving Edd out of the way as I did.

As I looked out the door all I could see was dark brown hair, some sort of red undershirt over a blue suit with a tail. He had some sort of dark grey pants and combat boots on as well. That's all I could see as he made way and soon got out of eyeshot.
I growled, "Who's RL..?"