Ch. 23 Drugging to Ask

^you guys trying to figure this fanfic out.
Am I good at keeping secrets and suspense? I hope. I feel really good whenever you guys comment. Especially the stuff like "WAIT WHAT" or "OH MY GOD" or maybe you guys try to figure out theories of this in the comments. It's funny and sweet to me lmao
Also whoever gets the titles pun deserves a high five from me personally)

//Edd's POV//

I shot up, tears prickling my eyes. Pain shot through my body and I cried out, holding my head. Some people rushed in, but I didn't want to look up at them. Everything hurt. My head, my chest, everything.
It hurt to think and it hurt to breath. The only thing I could do was scream and listen to the sound of the rapid heart monitor and the angry and rushing sounds of panicked nurses and doctors trying to stick me with a needle full of drugs or maybe to reattach one of the damned machines back onto my body.
I managed to look up at the sea of doctors who were squirming around like a bunch of fish out of water. I saw some of the drugs listed on a bottle that managed to slip into my eyesight for just long enough. Something like morphine? What's that?

My hand starting to hurt, the pricking sensation of cold running down my vein. It even hurt, stinging like a wasp. It slowly made my arm cold before everything turned numb. I looked up at the doctors drowsily, already exhausted from the screaming and the drugs kicking in so fast. They laid me down and they sounded like they were under water. It felt as if I was being put under some heavy anesthesia, as I started coughing. Blackness soon swallowed me as I gasped for breath.
It felt like I was drowning.

//Tom's POV//

I groaned, slowly sitting up. Wait, no, I didn't move.
I was sitting up already.
I tried my best to focus my vision but my brain was cloudy, everything was blurry.
Slowly, the black dots danced out of my vision as I was greeted to a giant needle in between my eyes, about to touch the bridge of my nose. I squeaked and jerked back, holding onto the arms of the metal chair I was strapped in. Literally.
My forehead was strapped to the back of the chair while my arms and legs were tied to the arms and legs of the chair.
I let out a few heavy breathes before I started to slowly laugh.
"F-Funny joke, Tord!" I chuckled, tears filling my sockets. I didn't know what emotion I felt, and I couldn't tell if it was bad or good.
"You've got me!"
The laughs soon turned into sobs.

My lip quivered as tears slowly spilled out of my sockets.

I feel so vulnerable and hurt.. why?
I don't remember anything..

The only thing I can remember is that Tord came back. I was mad about it, but now I was just down right terrified. This had to be Tord's doing, I hope.
We could have a laugh about it later if it was Tord, even though I hate the commie's guts. It would be better to joke about death than being dead.

"Thomas." An unfamiliar voice spoke up. I tried to flinch but it just ended up with me jumping in the seat. I didn't reply, almost scared to.
"You know me, kind of. But let's get to the point. This machine won't hurt you. It won't kill you, sadly-"
"Listen up, wise guy!" I snapped. I may feel vulnerable as hell but I'm still Tom.

"Tell me where I am, why you want to kill me, and why you won't." I demanded and sat back in the cold and uncomfortable chair.
He paused and sighed. I heard something like combat boots squeaking against the floor as the man came over to me. He had eyebrows the size of Argentina!
Never mind that obvious detail...

He had chocolate brown hair, the bangs dangerously brushing the top of his eyelids. This man looked like he didnt take care of himself at all. He had bags under his eyes and dark stubble which seemed could grow fast. His hair was messy and unbrushed and I don't really have to mention the eyebrow thing again, do I?
He wore a red sweater (i assumed) under some blue tail coated vest (the tail coat was slightly torn at the end).
He also wore some baggy grey pants with the said combat boots.

"I'm not the one to ask, Thomas."