Ch. 33 Silent Catches

((ok everyone! Whoever wanted to roleplay I'll gladly reply to and such! I've just taken a break from this site because this story has definitely gone down hill and I don't particularly enjoy it anymore? The plots bad and everything, I'm sorry. But I will TRY my best to finish this story for you all! *And if it's recommended make a new TomTord story afterwards if anyone would like me to?* alright! Onto the story! And after this chapter I'll get back With everyone!!)

//Tord's POV//

I narrowed my eyes, looking down menacingly at Tom. He's bloody, shaking and obviously fearful. I couldn't help but snicker at the poor sucker. "Tom. It's Tord." I spoke softly, but my voice had a small edge to it.
I felt mad, and I was. I don't know why or how I got this mad, but I just was. "T-Tord?" Tom asked in a small stutter, and was about to turn around before I clicked my gun. "Don't. Move." I hissed through gritted teeth, making Tom tense up and stay frozen in his spot. "I didn't want it to come to this, Tom."
"Tord- What are you doing?" He asked, fear leaking through his voice like a busted pipe. "Something I should have done beforehand..." I chuckled, "Something so small and insignificant."
"Tord, stop!" Tom pleaded.
"SILENCE!" I demanded, and he shut his mouth and just trembled where he was. "Good, Thomas. Don't make me do something I'll regret. Stand up." I ordered firmly, and he did what I told him to.

It was fun, playing God. I must admit, I had my fair share of moments but this felt like pure bliss. I don't know what I'll do to Thomas now that I have him basically as firm clay in my hands. I'll think of something...

"Come along," I waved my hand, taking a step and watching him do the same. I didn't want him to bolt out, of course. Just in case I pressed my gun against his chin, grinning. "Now, Thomas. Tell me, why are you scared?"
"I mean your holding a g-gun to my chin at this very moment, and I-I'm covered in blood!"

"Do you know why your covered in blood?" I asked, humming softly at the end of my sentence. He hesitated, giving me a small nervous glance before he shook his head. "Well, Thomas. You've got monster blood in you, still." I looked down as I narrowed my eyes. "You killed Yuu, Thomas. But I must congratulate you on your behalf. He was a traitor to the army anyways, I found out by my assistant pilot, Pat."

"I...I killed that man?" Thomas asked, dumbfounded in what he was hearing. I hummed correctly in response, entering a code in a panel to open a door when we finally got there. "I'm impressed. I didn't know you had it in you." I snickered, and I could tell that I had offended him (but he didn't want to say anything because if the gun to his chin).

"So, Thomas, for a reward I'm going to have you choose between two things. I guess you can consider them prizes, but they aren't much." I laughed, soon pulling my gun away to stand in front of Thomas.

I held out one of my gloved hands, there was nothing in that one. "I'll let you go home free, I'll buy you a house or buy an apartment for you and let you pay rent if you'd like. Or..." I paused, holding out the hand with the pistol in it. "You can be with me and join the army. You'll be one of us, Tom. You can be who you truly want to be..."

So, what do you say?" I asked, grinning at Thomas who was staring at my hands.
"What's he catch?" He asked, suspiciously.