Ch. 8 Blame Tord.

//Tom's POV//

Everything... was going by so fast. My mind didn't process it correctly. What was happening? He wasn't talking, but I could still hear the echoes of his voice ringing in the distance.

His breath was on my ear, sending shivers up my spine. This was.. odd.. I glanced up at where Tord's hand was and finally noticed my hands above my head. How did I miss that?
A loud squeak of a door caught me out of my thoughts, and I looked to my door. In the doorway was Edd, eyes wide as it was apparent he was about to say something (probably not important).

"Oh, erm..." Tord started in a stutter, "Hello, Edd-!" He chuckled nervously, but figured by removing my hands would make the situation more awkward somehow. "What are... Are you two... Wait..." he looked down at his green shoes, particularly interested in them as he tried to process our position and/or actions. "Are you two dating? How? You two hate each other!" He exclaimed, taking a step back. He was shocked. Sure, he wasn't against anything like this- it was just a big plot twist for him.

Yes, I'll admit. Tord is a real charmer, but I'd never go for him. Shut up you readers, I have NOTHING to do with him!
Than why is he pinning you, Thomas?
My mind giggled to me, and it's not like I could stop it. It's my own mind, there's nothing wrong with me.
I didn't even notice Tord and Edd were blabbering about the situation, but I stayed silent and thought about Tord.
I've seen him shirtless once in my lifetime, but that's only because he was hot. NOT LIKE THAT.
He wore his undershirt and decided to take it off as he was around the house, it might've been okay with Edd and Matt but it noticeably made me uncomfortable, so he bothered me the whole day about it and kept pressing his body discomfortingly close.
Does he like me, though? He couldn't. Sure, what's going on right now may be a BIG RED FLAG but.. Like I said, he's planning something. Don't you see it?!
I sighed audibly, looking down at my checkered vans.
Nothing seems normal anymore, I should know. But ever since Tord has come back it's gotten.. weirder..
I don't know how to explain it, your just going to have to trust me.

Edd looked to me, "Tom? What's your say on this?" 
I blinked, and didn't know what to say. What were they even talking about? It was hazy, and I felt a weird tingle in my chest. I wanted to feel his breath on my ear again... 

"Uh... This isn't what we did the whole time..?" I tried, sighing. "Look, Edd. Clearly all of this isn't my fault." I glanced at my hands in his grip. "So, really, blame Tord."
"ME? WHY ME?" Tord looked down at me, and I returned his look. "I asked a simple question and you keep avoiding it like your hiding something!" I growled. Edd bit his lip in the background, not knowing if he should interfere. "Look, I was gonna tell you!"
"YOU WERE NOT!"
"YES I WAS!"
"STOP LYING, COMMIE!"
"I'M NOT YOU PATHETIC JEHOVAH'S WITNESS!"

I don't know how it escalated this much, but he punched me. The day dream earlier? Smashed. It was no more.
I narrowed my eyes, my cheek hurting a little. "G-guys! Calm d-" He was cut off by Tord squealing in pain as I brought my knee harshly in the area where the sunshine lollipops don't sing.
He, thankfully, let go and fell. I rolled my eyes, "Either your a girl with really good acting skills or a sensitive man." I walked over to Edd, narrowing my eyes. "Next time you have me share a room with this lunatic, I'll harpoon all your cola." I threatened as I walked out.