Ch. 3 I swear

(Yay for updates!! Sorry, I enjoy making little authors notes at the top of every page just incase it brightens your day. Anywho, onto the story)

//Tord's POV//

It's really nice having Edd on your side. Y'know, man of the house, rule setter, other high up levels of power in the house.. It may seem like Tom's the most dominate, but no. Edd had power over a lot, though not everything since he really didn't like overtaking everything. It was nice.

"Where have you been all these years, Tord?" Edd asked me to get me out of my daze. I blinked a few times, glancing over at him. I noticed Tom still fuming in the corner of my eye. "Ah, like I said! I was in the big c'ity. It was nice, but I was getting homesick. My buddies, Paul and Patryk, wanted me to stay a little longer than intended." I shrugged, taking another puff of my cigar. "What- Paul? Paul.. Voorde?" I blinked, but smiled and nodded. "Ye's, Paul. Eyebrow's and all."

"I knew him!" Edd smiled, "How is he now-a-days? I've been worried, haven't seen him in awhile.." He trailed off, eyes gazing down at the floor. "Ah, don't worry at all, friend! He's as good as.. Pie?" I tried, but Edd knew what I was trying to say and just gave me a cheeky grin. I blushed in a bit of embarrassment at my weak attempts at a metaphor. Edd turned his head, looking at Matt who was on the couch with an ice-pack. "Er.. Matt? Are you doing okay over there?" Edd asked hesitantly. Matt lifted off the ice-pack to reveal a bruise on his cheek for when he fell. "Y-yeah.." He stuttered. I glanced at Tom who still didn't look the happiest- but he had calmed down a little. Which I figure is good. I decided to go see what's up, maybe I can talk to him now.

"Hey To-"

"Go away." He cut me off, glaring daggers. I gulped a little bit. "I just wanna chat! Y'know, because we have to start sharing a room n' all?" I grinned at him, making him just roll his sockets and turn his head to look away from me. "Like I said, go away."
Well he ain't in the best mood, I can tell.
"Please, Tom?" I tried again, but my patience was well wearing out. "No, Tord, why can't you just leave me al-!!" He jumped, me pushing my hands down on the wall next to him, pinning him in his spot.
I glanced behind myself to check if Edd or Matt were there, and luckily Edd had taken Matt to the bathroom to check his bruise.
I looked back at Tom, who's eyes were wide with shock. "Listen here, Thomas. I don't wanna do this as much as you do, but I can tell there's something with you..." I bit my lip, my eyes narrowing. "I don't know what it is yet, but I will assure you I'll find out. And when I do.." I traced my finger gently over his jawline, making him noticeably shiver.
"It's not gonna go well for you.. Actually, that's what I can assume... it'll probably benefit you, even.." I chuckled lightly under my breath, leaning in close to Tom's face. Tom noticeably blushed and slightly squirmed under my gaze, but didn't protest.
"And I swear I'm gonna-" I was cut off by the sounds of footsteps, so I pushed myself off of Tom, who was frozen in shock, and went over to sit on the couch as if nothing happened.

Besides, even IF Tom told Edd wouldn't have believed him. Not after that stunt he pulled earlier as well.