Ch.20 I can help you forget

(8k READS?? WHAT WHY DO YOU GUYS LIKE THIS bOOK--
Also I finally drew Eddsworld today are you happy for me? Art is mine at the top)

//Tord's POV//

Did I.. fuck up? No, that isn't right. I AM right...
In a sick and twisted way, but I'm still right.

I stared at Thomas, unblinkingly as he yelled curses at me.
(Ok it's been seven hours and now it's at 9k wh)
"Thomas." I said slowly, but I got no reaction out of him. I could have swore I saw something red splatter on the floor.
"Thomas.." I repeated in a slightly faltered voice, making my robot kneel down to him.
I still got no reaction out of him, and I couldn't help but feel scared. What was wrong? I didn't hurt him too bad... Did I..?
"T-To-" I was cut off by myself gasping, eyes wide.
Tom had looked up, and the sight was more than shocking.
His eye sockets were wide, ringed in blood as they were even dripping the substance. His mouth was slightly agape too, also dripping some blood.
"T-Thomas-!!" I shouted, but even to my ears I sounded mute.
"I'm sorry!" He cried out, starting to tremble. "I-I'm so sorry!" This cry was louder and his voice was a bit rougher. It sounded pained, even forced. I opened my mouth to speak, but I couldn't.
Everything was turning slow and I could hear small wires starting to snap and twist, shivers running up and down my spine like cold finger tips brushing at it through my hoodie.

Was this what it was like to finally snap?
How did I even snap... In what way did I snap..?

I couldn't answer that question fully because my vision slowly became a blur. I don't know if it was me getting less and less control of my body or the flow of tears rushing down my face, but I know it was one of them.
I have to help Thomas. I have to help him...
Don't hurt him...
I slowly grabbed a lever in the robot and the cockpit opened, so I scurried out as fast as I could and ran to him. He seemed to think I was trying to attack him- and in all honesty in this state I thought I was too- so he quickly turned around and started running.
Even if he was weak he was still pretty fast, and it took me awhile to catch up.

Once I finally did I grabbed his arm, making him scream out in fear and pain before he fell hard on his stomach. I huffed and put a knee on his back, and I swore I heard crying.
I faltered a bit, and I slowly got off after the ten seconds I was on his back.

He stayed like that, though. I was too afraid to help him up or see what was wrong. He'd just cry louder or scream at me, so I didn't even bother.

The best I can do is try talking, though.. Right? Yeah,  yeah..

"Tom..." I began, looking down. "I'm sorry if your hurt.. And you probably won't take this apology or.. Excuse well.. Whatever this ramble turns out to be.."
I leaned on him a bit, running my fingers through his hair.
"I fucked up. That's really what I did, and I know I did... I.. I was going off on my own jealously.." I looked down, feeling him slowly quiet down his sobs to listen.
"I don't even know what I said was true- and truth be told my minds too fucked up right now to remember what I even said.. But, just let me say that I know how to help Edd and.. I want you to forget a few things.." I murmured, looking at my robot in the distance. We didn't run too far, but it was a decent ways away from the red machine.

"Can you do that for me?"