Chapter 15

It was almost half past 9 and they still had no Geography teacher, as usual. It was boring and was getting boring by the minute, yet Katherine couldn’t feel the boredom. As soon as she had entered the classroom her friends had been hogging her for information on the sexy newcomer. They all had seen her roaming around town with him, holding his hand all the way.

As soon as she sat down, the questions were fired.

“So….. Who’s the hottie you were walking around town with? Shyna asked curiously.

Katherine turned around to look at Nikki. She narrowed her eyes and glared.

“Hey! ... I didn’t tell her. She saw it herself.” Nikki shot out defensively. 

“Ohh come on. Stop ignoring the question. Tell me….” She said eagerly. Christine punched her on her right arm. “I mean us…” she corrected.

“He is a family friend and I was showing him around.” She said emotionlessly.

“Ohh come on. A little more detail. His name and his age and a bit about him. And where is he right now.” Shyna said. She was frustrated.

“Fine! His name is James Ca’aul. He is my dad’s friend’s Son. He is here for a job and I never understood why here so don’t ask. He is older than us. I don’t know how old. And he is staying with us.” She replied defeated.

“In her room.” Nikki added. She gave a cheeky smile to an angry Katherine.

“You stay in the same room as him?” Shyna asked bewildered.

“Yes. Unfortunately our guest bedroom was changed into a storage room and the spare bed was moved into my room.” She replied. She knew where this was going.

“You sleep with him.... ??" Shyna asked horrified.

“Not really how I would put it....but yes we sleep together, in the same room but on different beds." Katherine replied

“ and you don’t care about the hottie you live with. You tell me… you are unaffected by the sexy, Mr. Killer Eyes.” Shyna said in a mocking voice.

“ I didn’t say that… I just said I live with the guy… not that he doesn’t affect me…” Katherine replied softly. Her cheeks turned red. She began remembering the kiss which had happened in the morning.

“ you like this guy???” Shyna asked excitedly.

“Maybe… A bit more than like.” Katherine replied shyly. She hung her head down trying to ignore the looks of her friends. She could feel their eyes bore holes into her soul. It was as if they could see within her mind.

“You …. You love him????” Nikki asked shocked. She stared down Katherine.

“Maybe …” Katherine Squeaked. Her voice was barely audible over the noise of the class.

“ And him!!!!” Christine asked.

“ He might like me too.”  She replied.

“ Did he tell you this?” Shyna asked.

“ No… I concluded, after….. Certain occurrences.” Katherine replied proudly.

“ Uhuh… and what might that be??” Nikki questioned sarcastically.

“ Stuff…” Katherine replied casually.

“ What stuff??... just spill the beans girly….” Shyna Pressured.

“ Fine. We…. Might have spent the night… together… on the same  bed…” Katherine replied awkwardly.

“ You…. And Mr. Killer eyes…. Together… in the same bed…. Whole night…” Shyna almost screamed.