Chapter 3 - Sarah

Hiding!

For so long I have lived a free life and now I have to hide to survive. every moment I fear the safety of my son and I.

May God protect him from the evils of my past and his future. He must be searching for me. I know him, he is very stubborn and very strong-willed, he wont give up. But neither will I. I was unable to save one of my boys but I will protect Junior for as long as I can. and for that, I must hide my boy, if he is to survive. 

I have been running through these forests for ages.  I know I'm in another village but whose village is this? Is it a helper or a destroyer? Who knows? 

By day time I hide in the bushes and by night I look for food.  It's been almost 3 months now since I ran away from him.  He must be frustrated.  But good for him, he deserves it!  Cheating me, manipulating me, lying to me. I really loved him but all he loved was power and destruction!  Selfish demon!

My beautiful boy doesn't need to know or suffer because of it.  If the prophecy is true, then one of my boys needs to be alive to destroy that monster of a father.

He must have already slayed my baby.  That selfish cowardly wretched husband of them all. The day he dies I will laugh the loudest.  Cursing him to rot In his own hell.

Filthy maggot! And To hate him has become my life's motive. All I wish for now is to have enough strength to be able to live till he dies, to see him suffer in front of my eyes.