Three

Daisy's P.O.V

Once we sat in the restaurant for hours, talking about Comic Con, and other things, we threw two twenty pounds for the bill on the table, gathered our change and left the building. We all decided to do some separate shopping. PJ said he needed to get some art supplies and Dan and Phil snuck off together. They seemed to be doing that a lot lately. But as they are good friends I thought nothing of it. They all walked away, leaving me, Katrina and Chris.

"What shall we do gang?" Chris asked, a smirk on his face.

"Well, 'gang', first thing to do is get disposable cameras, as I want some proof I went to Comic Con." Katrina said, and I nodded.

"And then on the more serious note, we need to go shopping for food. We can't keep going out." I added. Chris made a face but grinned afterwards, walking next to me as we made our way into the shops.

                                           ***

Once we devoured the leftover pizza, I emptied the shopping into the different shelves in the kitchen.

"Want any help with that?" Dan's voice sounded.

"Sure, thanks." I smiled, handing him a bag.

There was a moment of silence, apart from the clanking of tins being shoved into a draw, until Dan spoke up.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Do you agree that love is love, no matter what form?"

"In most cases, yes."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if you mean man and man or female or female or female and man then yes, but if you mean weird hillbilly with a fetish for goats, perhaps not."

Dan laughed.

"So if a man were to fancy a man, is that a sin in your eyes?"

"No. Never." I smiled.

"Thanks."

"Is this about Phil?" I murmured quietly.

"No.." He stated, but when he looked into my eyes, he knew there was no convincing me otherwise.

"Yes. But you can't say anything."

"Promise." I smiled, leaning in to hug Dan.

                                   ***

As we all began to depart for bed, I started tweeting about my day. Dan and Phil left the room together, Dan giving me a smile as he closed the door behind him, leaving me, Chris, Katrina and PJ. Chris poked me a little, and I poked him back, resulting in a poking war which lasted a little under 3 minutes. After this Chris said goodnight and shut the door, leaving PJ to do the same, followed by me and Katrina.

"I think Chris likes you, you know." Katrina said, sitting on my bed. As we didn't share rooms, she wasn't going to stay long.

"No..I've watched his videos. He's overly friendly."

"He's showing all the signs of a boy madly in love, Daisy." She sighed, smiling.

"What about PJ?"

"I don't know. He's quite shy. I'd like to think he has a crush on one of us but either way it doesn't matter. I like him." Katrina smiled to herself. There was a moment of silence before she got up, said goodnight and left the room.

Could Chris like me? If so; why? I was nothing special. And maybe PJ liked Katrina? It wouldn't surprise me if he did. And what about Dan and Phil? I always knew something was going on between them. All that Phan fiction. Interesting to write and fascinating to read. All these questions were whizzing round my brain as I shut it off for the night. I had more questions about my flat mates then myself.