Eight

Katrina's P.O.V.

I'm awake and I have been for several hours; I was too excited to sleep. I've been perfecting my cosplay. The Doctor's companion, Clara Oswald. I had managed to get my hands on a grey screen accurate dress which I dyed prior to arriving here. It was the dress she wore in her first episode, The Bells of Saint John. I did have other cosplays I wished to do but I liked this one best and I had been perfecting it all morning. To the point of trying to sound like Jenna Louise Coleman.

As you can tell, totally not excited.

Oh who am I kidding? I'm going to comic con! I don't ever want to leave and I'm not even there yet.

Satisfied with my look I go over to Daisy's room. She's in her fem!Eleven outfit.

 "Have you eaten yet?" She asks.

 "No," I shake my head. "If I eat I'll probably be sick..."

 "We should eat anyway."

 "You can, I'm not." Did I mention comic con?

We both leave her room, we're getting there early so none of the other guys are awake. Daisy grabs something to eat and I gather up everything I need. The journey would take two hours.

                                                        ***

We're both ready to go and I can't stop shaking. I go to kick my shoes on but end up falling over, and Daisy not realising, trips over me before I can lift myself off the ground. We burst into a fit of giggles.

Four heads appear around the doors of two respective bedrooms. Chris starts laughing too. The more tired guys slink back to bed.

 "Goodbye, ladies." Chris grins as we pick ourselves off the ground, then shuts his door.

We leave the flat, too excited for words.

                                                      ***

In the car we listen to music and muse about all the things we will be doing.

                                                         ***

There it is. Comic Con, the building is massive and filled with babble. The crowd is huge; people dressed in cosplay from every comic and film to every book and television series. It's amazing. More than I expected.

Daisy looks to me with a grin, "Geronimo."

And we both walk through the crowd to the building.

                                                    ***

It's warm inside and people are filming and taking photos. When the time arrives we head to the Doctor Who panel. We get to see our idols, the people we're cosplaying. The actors and writers of the show, joking and explaining things. Answering questions. The complete disregard that other people are here other than Americans. But it's fantastic.

Now all we have to do is wait for the autographs to start.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It kinda sucks, I know. It's a little shorter because my laptop froze exactly when I was gonna save. So I just wrote stuff. Eh.