Five

Daisy's P.O.V

Before we go into the party and introduce ourselves to the guests, I inform Katrina I'm going to the bathroom and rush in, checking my appearance. My short black hair is curled and pinned back, my fringe and little wisps of hair escaping from the mess that was my bun. My knee length Tardis blue dress matched my black tights and blue converse, and accompanying them I had my bow tie necklace and my friendship necklace from Katrina I'd had since I was 13, 10 years ago.

I heard Katrina call my name and quickly checked my hair before leaving. She linked arms with me and we entered the party. The music was blaring, the drinks were being consumed at an alarming rate, and the noise was unbearable. Yet we stayed?

"Daisy, I need a favour!" Chris came up to me.

"Sure, what's up?" I smiled back.

"I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend. Me and Alfie, we've always had this joke that whoever gets a girlfriend first has to pay the other a tenner. Now he has Zoe I don't want to pay him a tenner, yet he's asking me! Please?"

"Fine." I smiled, and he grinned, kissing my cheek, making sure Alfie saw.

"What.." Was all Katrina managed to say, before I told her to sit down while I got her a drink.

I walked up to the bar and asked for two cokes. I didn't want a drink as I knew what I could be like with drink. Plus me and Katrina had to go shopping for comic com in two days. I was going as the 11th Doctor, a girl version of course, and Katrina was Clara.

"So, you're Daisy?" Alfie came up to me, leaning against the bar.

"Yeah, why?" I smiled.

"You and Chris, is that real? Cause I know Chris and he's quite the bullshitter when it comes to..well, everything." He chuckled. I looked over quickly to see Chris in the background, nodding at me.

"Yeah. He wouldn't lie. And what about you and Zoe? How many months?"

"Two. And you?"

"Three. Looks like you owe Chris a tenner." I grinned. He grinned back and handed me a tenner.

"Give that to Chris sweetheart." He smiled, walking over to Zoe. He must have been talking about me because she looked over and smiled, waving. I gave her a wave back and went back to Katrina.

"What took you so long?" She asked, taking her coke and sipping it.

"Nothing. Any sign of Dan and Phil?"

"No. Why? You worried?"

"Of course not. They're grown men."

"Cool. I'm going to go mingle. Peace." She smiled and took her coke, talking to Joey.

I sat for a while, until I saw PJ hanging about outside. I grabbed my coke and headed outside.

"PJ, what's up?"

"Nothing." He stated.

"There is. Tell me." I said, looking into his grass green eyes.

He sighed.

"I'm lonely, okay? Everyone in there seems to have someone. You have Chris. Dan has Phil. Katrina seems to be getting along with Joey. Zoe has Alfie. Louise is married. I just don't like why I bother."

"PJ. First off, I don't have Chris. He wanted to get out of a dare. And secondly, Katrina isn't with Joey. They're just talking."

"So you're not with Chris?"

"I've only known him a few days. Why would I be with him? Besides, he doesn't even like me in that way."

"So would you be offended if I did this?"

"Did wh-" I started before he kissed me quickly, the cold air on my cheeks soothing as I blushed crimson red. His arms around me tightened.

I looked at him.

"Wha-"

"Sorry. See you at home." He walked home. I was going to shout but I suddenly didn't know how.

I walked back into the party.

"Where were you?" Katrina asked.

"It's a long story." I said, and began filling her in.