Ten

Daisy's P.O.V.

A little over 11 we began to make our way towards the huge queue forming in front of the doctors. There was only a few from what I could see. David, Matt, Paul and Christopher. Maybe the others were somewhere else?

                                         ***

"It's going to be ages before we get there."

"Maybe we'll come back later?"

"No cause I don't want to miss him."

"He's here all day, you won't miss him."

About what seemed like a year later, we finally made it in front, a desk was the only thing that separated me and Paul.

"I thought you weren't going to come." He said, smiling.

"What, and miss the opportunity of meeting my favourite actor and Doctor?" I smiled.

"I'm your favourite actor and Doctor?"

"Yep. Withnail and I is my favourite film."

He smiled, and hugged me from across the table. He felt warm. It was a nice feeling.

"I hope to see you again." He said.

"I doubt it. I'm in LA until Monday and them I fly back to London.

"It's only Friday. Besides, I live in London and I'm staying in LA. There's always a chance."

"I hope so. Bye for now, Paul." I smiled, kissing his cheek, leaving.

                                                ***

I awoke to hear constant knocking at the door. I rubbed my eyes and checked my phone, looking at the time. 2am. Who could be at the door at 2am?

"Alright I'm fucking coming!" I yelled, shoving some jeans on, opening the door.

"Paul?"

"You left your book again. I didn't realise until I looked in my bag."

"Oh.. Thank you." I took it.

"But how did you find me?" I added.

"Your book. On the inside it has your address, the one you're staying in now and your home one. I hope you don't mind."

"No of course not. Are you cold?" I asked him. Bit of a silly question, I suppose, as it was 2am, below 3 degrees and he hadn't a coat on.

"A little. I'm sorry I woke you. I'd best go."

"No no come in, please." I smiled, letting him come in. He sat down on the sofa. I went into the kitchen and put the kettle on, coming back in.

"Here, let me warm you up." I say, rubbing his bare arm a little, hoping to create some heat.

"Thank you." He smiled.

"But you know what warms me up when I'm cold?"

"What?" He asked, and I put my arms around him, pulling him into a hug. He seemed a little surprised at first but hugged me back. His arms were freezing.

"I feel warmer already." He said, hugging me tighter.

Katrina's P.O.V

 As Daisy got her diary back from the eighth bloody doctor. I got autographs from the others that were there. I'm utterly starstruck. It feels normal and exciting and I just want to grin all the time. It's going to be over all to soon until Matt continues to talk to me.

 "Hello, again!"

 "Hi," I smile, looking away from his face. His actual face.

 "Enjoying it?"

 "Yeah, it's amazing."

 "It isn't it? Comic Con's pretty cool," he nods and signs his name. "Want a picture?"

 "No thanks." Oh my God I just declined a picture.

 "Are you sure?"

Here's my chance to get it back.

 "Yeah, I'm sure."

What did I just do?

 "Okay then," Matt grins, he can tell I'm nervous. "You've got two signatures now anyway. Have a good day, see you later!"

I leave with Daisy to have more comic con antics before another two hours to get back to LA and the boys.

                                                   ***

I'm incredibly tired and fall onto the sofa, too tired even to crawl into bed. It was pretty much the best day ever. I leave all of the comic con bags and finally go to my room. I wonder what the others have been doing today. Well, I went to comic con. I actually went to comic con.

                                               ***

I wake up to Daisy talking to someone, but I'm too tired to get up and see what's going on. So I curl back up. Hopefully they'll stop making noise soon.