Doodles: Centipeedle X Artist!Reader

(This was an idea I had months ago but every time I suggested it to someone, they didn't really write it. So it's time to take matters into my own hands! And of course, as you may have guessed, Centipeedle has the form she did shortly in Monster Reunion, being only semi-corrupted. Enjoy!)
...
Being an artist, you travel to Beach City for inspiration in the middle of an art block, but you run into a strange creature during your stay.
...
As you stepped off the bus, you breathed in the salty air of the boardwalk. Coming to Beach City was a great idea. Especially for inspiration. You carried a suitcase, containing a notebook, pack of pencils and sharpeners.
Being an adolescent artist and still drawing on lined notebook paper was not that good of a reputation to keep back home. But it was Spring Break and you decided to cease your art block by coming to Beach City for inspiration.
As you looked around, pulling the hood off your head and revealing your (H/S) (H/C) hair, a soft wind flowed through the boardwalk, causing you to shiver a little. You then began to make your way to where you were staying. Sadie, one of your online friends, recommended you to come visit while in the middle of your art block. Turned out that you two lived pretty close to each other.
You were just praying that she wasn't an axe murderer under all that blonde hair and donut talk.
...
Soon arriving at the address she gave you, you knocked on the strange door and soon heard loud footsteps. A large and muscular woman with whitish-blonde hair answered the door with a startling slam. "Heya there, kid, what can I do for you?"
"I-I'm here to see Sadie Miller, is this the right address for-" You stammered but the woman interrupted you before you could finish.
"Oh yeah, my little girl Sadie lives here. You're (Y/N), right? She said that an old friend of hers was comin over to stay with her a while. Nice to meet ya." She shook your hand with a firm grip and a smile before pushing past you in the doorway.
"I'm off to work, don't do anything weird while I'm gone, bye!"
And as quickly as she answered the door, she was gone. Slamming the door behind you, you stood inside her kitchen, not sure what to do.
"S-Sadie! You home?" You called out, wandering around the house.
"(Y/N)? Down here!" You heard a familiar voice from beneath you and found a door leading to what looked like the attic.
Opening the door, a short blonde-haired girl stood at the foot of the stairs, her smile began to grow.
"Sadie!" You smiled and races down the stairs, almost tripping.
"(Y/N)! Oh, it's so good to see you in person finally!" She said as you leaned down to her height and gave her a hug.
"Alright, so I just met your mom while she was leaving for work, I'm assuming." You said casually, setting your suitcase down next to a huge pile of stuffed animals.
Sadie jumped into the pile and sat on them, facing you. "Yeah, she can be pretty loud, if you haven't noticed yet."
"I could already clearly see that." You snickered a little and jumped onto her bed.
"So, you ready for a week of videotapes and a lot of drawing?" Sadie said to you with an enthusiastic eyebrow raised.
"You know I am." You replied with a smirk.
...
During the next 3 days, you went out onto the boardwalk and drew about 3 drawings a day, which was pretty good for being in the middle of an art block. But on the third day, you ran into something, or someone, rather peculiar.
You were just sitting in the sand close to the waves, letting them soothe and relax you as you listened to them. But deep inside, you had the nagging feeling in your gut that you were being watched.
Pencil skimming all over the paper, you started to sketch out the ocean and way off in the distance, a small island. But it was inturrupt ed when a screech rang through your ear, causing you to jump back in suprise. You were face-to-face with a bug-like creature, it's one huge eye shining like a gem. On her chest was a tattered piece of cloth, covering some of her uniform. Stripes circled her wrists, legs and ankles as well as long, white, poofy hair going in all directions.
Of course, she reacted to you jumping away and screeched once again, inching closer to you again as her hand reached out for your notebook.
Inside, you were internally freaking out, shaking violently. "W-what? What do you w-want?" Your teeth chattered in fear of the creature in front of you.
She looked just as scared as you were, her hand softly creeping to your notebook.
'Hm...does she just wanna look at my sketches?' You asked yourself, slowly revealing your notebook so she could see.
Crawling towards you slowly with her eye affixed on the drawing, she cooed softly, meaning she was a little more relaxed. You sighed softly and sat back down in your previous criss-cross position, placing your pad down on your lap. Reluctantly, she finally sat next to you and wringed her hands together nervously. You two skimmed all throughout your notebook till the sun started to go down.
Then you got an idea. You decided to draw her. Turning to her, you told her to stand still for just and moment. She did as she was told, all the while softly purring and clicking was heard under her breath.
After about a minute or two or frantic sketching, you finally got a product that you liked so you showed it to her.
She had never sounded so happy. She clicked, gurgled and chirped in happiness, bouncing softly on her insect abdomen on her bottom.
It was adorable, like seeing a little kid get an award.
But soon, a chubby boy with black curly hair came running towards the two of you and panted.
"C-centi, I've been looking all over for you!" He said breathlessly.
You looked down at him and smiled softly, closing your notebook. "Heya kiddo, what's your name?"
"Oh hi! I'm Steven!" He softly waved to you, smiling.
"I'm sorry to break this up but Centi has to come in and share some chaps with me!" Steven said eagerly as he grabbed ahold of Centipeedle's arm and ran towards a huge temple in the far off corner of the beach.
You attempted to wave bye to Centi, but she clicked in confusion.
'Oh well.'
...
"So, hey, Sadie?" You asked when you got back to her place that night, "Do you know anyone by the name of Steven?"
She gave you a look of exasperation with a small smile, as if she's been asked this a million times.
"Oh, do I ever!" She replied.
...
SORRY THE ENDING SUCKED
HOPE YA LIKED IT ANYWAY