Truth Or Dare?: Human!Funtime Freddy X Reader

(HOLY HELL, ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE IVE UPDATED.
I know I just wrote a Funtime Freddy X Reader but hNNNNN, I LOVE HIM!! Anyways, the design of human Freddy that I'll be using...look, just imagine him in an oversized tshirt and pajama pants. Maybe even blue bunny slippers. I'll also still be using the headcanon that he's scared of the dark, I think it's adorable! And another thing, I'm using another headcanon in here that human Funtime Foxy is a transgirl. And that Ennard and Baby are siblings. Please don't kill me. Enjoy the oneshot!)
...
After you and Freddy are invited to a sleepover, things don't go quite as planned when you and him are dared to share a room.
...
Ballora, Baby, Foxee, Freidrich and Ennard invited you over to Ennard's house to sleepover, and everyone was excited. It was the first group sleepover in years since you all were kids.
You squealed just thinking about it, only a few hours away till you had to meet them. You were mostly excited to see Freidrich. He needed someone who could comfort him since he has a slight fear of the dark. He always has his little hand puppet to keep him company when he's by himself but, yknow, sometimes he needs someone else. He almost always trusted you and clung to you when the lights were out, which was okay with you.
You imagined playing games at the sleepover. Like truth or dare. Or spin the bottle. Or...even seven minutes in heaven. From those thoughts, you smiled widely and decided to arrive at Ennard's place early. Grabbing your duffel bag of pajamas, a stuffed animal, your toothbrush (although you probably wouldn't use it), a spare blanket, pillow, and an animated movie in case of an emergency, you head out of your house and practically skipped giddily down the street.
...
(TIME SKIP)
...
"So, when are the others gonna arrive? I'm already hyped...and hungry to be honest." You said as you plopped on the couch after arriving at Ennard's place.
"You are pretty early, it'll still be about 30 minutes." He said, putting your bags in the corner of the room.
You groaned, turning over and burying your face in a random pillow on the couch. Then a question popped into your head.
"Ennard?"
"Yeah Y/N?"
"When did you get such a big house? With 4 rooms, no doubt."
Ennard then looked at you with a confused look. "Don't you remember when my parents died about two months ago? I kind of inherited the place and now I live here with Baby, my lil sister."
Your eyebrows knit together as you felt a twinge of guilt for forgetting what had happened. "I'm still super sorry about your parents, Ennard."
"It's okay, yknow, cause I have you guys now to keep me company tonight. Speaking of which, I need to get some proper attire on." Ennard jumped up and smiled with his slightly sharp teeth.
He then went down the hall to change into some pajamas.
Which you were about to as well.
But the other bathroom was occupied. By Baby of course.
Then you heard a knock at the door.
The first to arrive was Ballora. Always on time.
Then Foxee.
But Freidrich was a little late. Like always.
When you insisted on answering the door for him, everyone else snickered and rolled their eyes.
They definitely knew of your big-time crush on him. You always made it super obvious.
When you threw the door open, you immediately threw your arms around Freidrich, smiling widely.
"We're so glad you could make it." You said.
He just smiled and hugged you back. "I wouldn't miss a huge sleepover with all my best friends."
...
(TIMESKIP)
...
By the time everyone got situated and got into some comfortable pajamas, and while you were waiting for a couple pizzas to be delivered, you guys decided to play a couple games.
First was truth or dare.
All 6 of you guys gathered around in a circle with anxiousness in the air. First up was Baby.
"Ennard, truth or dare?" She asked his older brother.
"Hm, truth."
"You're no fun, you always pick that!" She spat out angrily.
Ennard laughed at her outburst. Cause it was true.
"Well, what's your question?"
"Hmm...what do you do everyday when you lock yourself in your room in the middle of the day and say your 'sleeping?' " Baby asked with a smirk.
We all turned over to him with curious faces. He went red as a beet.
"Oh boy."
...
(TIMESKIP)
...
It was getting dark. It was also Foxee's turn. She looked over to me with michevious eyes.
"Y/N. Truth or dare?" She asked with her mouth stuffed full of pizza.
"How bout a dare? And a good one too!" You demanded, feeling a little too confident.
She smirked.
"I dare you to kiss Freidrich." She said.
Oohs and aahs filled the room as everyone turned to the both of you. Freidrich looked as red as a tomato, nervously looking over to you. You were red as well.
Scootching closer to him, you felt a little awkward. But then you got an idea that would fool everyone else.
You leaned into Freidrich's ear, telling him your plan. Everyone cocked an eyebrow, suspicious that you would try to get out of it.
You placed your hands on both sides of his face, his cheeks still pretty warm. Moving your thumbs sneakily in front of his lips, you kissed your thumbs.
It worked.
Everyone fell for it.
Even though it was the dramatic kiss, Freidrich still looked pretty flustered.
But then later in the game, it was Ennard's turn.
"Truth or dare?" He looked to Freidrich with an evil grin.
"Dare!" He replied as bravely as he could, but inside, I could already tell that he was nervous.
Before Ennard could say his dare, he leaned over to his little sister and whispered the dare into her ear, causing her to put a finger to her mouth but smirk undeniably.
"I dare you to share a room with Y/N. All. Night. Long." Ennard drug out his dare to drive me and Freidrich to hysterics.
We were by the time we knew that the dare was.
"Oh god..." I mumbled to myself, not being able to make proper eye contact with him.
But he actually seemed enthusiastic about it when you peered over to him.
He had a plan, I could tell just by his expression.
...
(HEY YA'LL, I AIN'T DEAD, JUST SCHOOL AND PERSONAL SHIT HAPPENING. ALSO, WANNA PART TWO OF THIS? LEMME KNOOOOWWWW)