Metal Hearts: Foxy the Pirate X Security Guard!Reader

(HAPPY THANKSGIVING YALL! STUFF YOUR FACES FOR ME, OKAY? HERE'S A TURKEY DAY GIFT FOR YALL!)
(This'll be a friendship relationship since I'm wanting to write it where Foxy isn't human and still a robot.)
...
When you become a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's, it's bad enough. But what happens when one of the animatronics starts remind you of someone?
...
The light tapping of the cameras and ominous footsteps was all that was heard throughout the whole pizzeria.
'How did I get myself into this?' You asked yourself dreadfully.
Getting this job off of Craigslist was being too desperate. But it happened. You were so desperate for money that you needed to take this job.
Your mind began to drift off, thinking about how you spent alot of your childhood at this pizzeria. Playing with the other children, eating their pizza, having a special liking to one certain animatronic.
Honestly, if this job wasn't so filled with...chances of murder...you would probably just go to the dining room and listen to their automated speeches all night long.
Especially Foxy's.
He's always been your absolute favorite ever since you were little, but now you see that he looks so different. There was almost a familiar aspect to him. Not the foul odor of the fur or the dried blood stains near his jaw, something else that you couldn't figure out.
But you couldn't drift into your thoughts for too long. You had a shift to run, money to get, a life to live.
'Not at this shitty job, nope.'
While you checked the left hallway, Bonnie was just down the hall. But you didn't close your door yet. You were smart as you figured you needed to save power.
Checking the light, you quickly pressed the button to shut the door while Bonnie's face was illuminated in an ominous way.
Sighing to yourself, your heart beat out of your chest and sweat ran down your face. It was only 2 AM.
...
After about another hour of constantly shutting doors and covering your ears to ignore Chica's rustling in the kitchen, you heard something.
Something you've never heard before.
Duh duh duh dum dum, duh dum dum dum
Someone, or something, was humming. And it sounded like it was coming from Pirate's Cove where Foxy hid. The continuous singing sent a shiver down your back.
Before long, Foxy's head began to peek out from behind the curtain. Being your second night on the job, there was still some pretty new things here and there. This was no exception.
...
FLASHBACK
...
"Hey, Johnny, wait up! I wanna see the pirate too!" You laughed as you continued to chase after the little boy.
He wore a plastic hook and an eyepatch, red hair falling above his face.
"Can't keep up with me, lass!" The young boy snickered, running towards the purple curtains of Pirate's Cove.
Eventually, you ran up to him when he was standing in front of the small stage. Both of you were panting heavily and you lifted up your head as the curtains began to open.
"Yaar mateys, and welcome to Pirate's Cove!" The animatronic fox said with it's static-filled voice.
Johnny smiled widely as you did too as he began to imitate Foxy, moving his arms up and down like a robot and speaking in his scratchy voice.
It made you laugh out loud and other kids around you started to look at you and Johnny oddly. They were all crowded around the main stage where Freddy, Bonnie and Chica played.
You never really liked them
Foxy was always the one for you.
...
END OF FLASHBACK
...
Pat pat pat pat pat
You yelled out loud as you started to hear running steps down the left hallway, belonging to Foxy.
"No no no no no no!" You cried out, pressing the button to quickly shut the door.
Foxy began to screech, but to no avail to communicate with you. Desperately, he began to pound on the door. You shrank into a ball in your chair, heart ringing in your ears.
"L-lass!" You heard a glitchy voice from the other side of the door.
Raising an eyebrow, you figured his voice box was malfunctioning so you didn't respond. It's what he said next that caused you to jump.
"Y/N...is is you, lass?"
Quickly running to the door but not opening it, you pressed your ear to it.
"D-do I know you?" You said cautiously.
"I d-don't remember my n-name, but I know ye from somewhere in the past, lass. I just know it..." Foxy trailed off, his voice continuing to glitch from time-to-time.
Your expression softened. You felt like you knew him too.
Well, you did. But personally. Like he reminded you of someone you knew before.
"J-Johnny?" You whimpered out.
Before Foxy could respond, the lights flickered off.
You were out of power.
...
WOW THIS REALLY SUCKED
I'M SORRY