Turn The Lights On: Funtime Freddy X Reader

(If you guys haven't noticed yet, I'm getting obsessed with Kellen Goff, the voice actor for Funtime Freddy, so hERE! Also, Funtime Freddy and BonBon are both still in animatronic form. Enjoy the oneshot!)
...
After an accident in the breaker room on your second night, you find out that you're not the only one who's afraid of the dark.
...
Creeping through Ballora Gallery seemed like the most inconvenient thing to you about this job so far.
It was your second night and your job was to manually restore power to the whole facility.
I swear, that Handunit guy can't do anything to help me.
Circus music filled your ears. You were deathly still as you saw Ballora twirl in front of you, just out of your reach. Your eyes widened and you looked up in terror.
S-so close to the room!!
With one more step, you finally made it to the breaker room. You exhaled the breath you didn't know you were holding while sneaking past Ballora.
But it didn't take long to see that you wasn't alone in the room.
Over in the corner underneath a bunch of wires stood an animatronic. And his...hand puppet?
"I see you o-over there in the dark! C-cmon out!" A glitchy voice rang through my ears.
Fearfully, you presses your back against the wall. You were praying that he forgot he saw you, as you stood perfectly still.
Then, a more high-pitched voice replied to him. "N-nope! Nobody's here!"
It was the bunny puppet on his hand.
The bigger, bear-looking animatronic seemed dubious of what the puppet said, but he stepped back a little.
You took a deep breath and sighed with relief. You felt like you've been holding your breath forever.
Slowly going to pick up th tablet, you began to restore power to the seemingly humumgeous facility. The light from the tablet shone onto your face, exposing you a little.
But he came back.
"I know you're over there so-so-somewhere!" He spoke, glitching rapidly.
Your breath hitched as you peeked up from the tablet to see that the animatronic was coming towards you when you weren't looking. "Oh no." You mumbled.
The animatronic stared silently at you, seeming to analyze your movements.
After a moment, you gulped and then started to resume your operation. You tried your best to not take your eyes off the tablet, and forget that someone was watching you. But it didn't help.
When you put down the tablet, he had been approaching you even faster, ending up on the other side of the room and closer to you then he has been.
"Well hello again~" He said in an ominous singsong voice.
Being started from them getting even closer to you, you cupped a hand over your mouth and dropped the tablet with a deafening crack. The screen cracked all the way down the middle and I whimpered at the sudden noise.
The hand puppet spoke up. "Oh no! The tablet!"
Both of them looked down at it sadly. "...uh no. That might be a pr-pr-problem." They glitched.
"Shoot, shoot, shoot." You whispered.
You honestly wanted to apologize for breaking the tablet, but all you did was step back into the darkness, hoping they wouldn't see you.
But they moved closer.
"W-w-what happened? Why did you drop that? Are y-y-you okay?" They asked kindly, the hand puppet looking saddened about the whole situation.
At the sudden change of tone in the animatronic's voice, you softly looked up to them. Him and his hand puppet loomed over me as I was on my knees. "I-I was just s-startled. I-I-I'm sorry...p-please don't k-kill me..." You whimpered softly and covered your face with your hands.
"Ki-ki-kill you...? Where did that we'd do that...?" They muttered, kneeling down and now inspecting the broken tablet.
"How are we gonna turn the power back on now...?" The hand puppet asked.
"Dunno, little buddy." The bigger animatronic replied.
You exhaled, your breath still a little shaky. Picking up the tablet, you stared at the long crack in the glass as you tried to tap the buttons. But it was no use.
"I don't like the dark...how van we turn the power back on, I-I...I don't like the dark at all..." the puppet repeated.
"What even startled you...? W-w-was it us?"
Thinking about the answer to that question, you felt a shot of guilt. You just stayed silent, looking down at your lap.
The puppet shook in fright. "Freddy, please turn the power on...I-I'm s-so scared..."
"I don't know how we can turn it on now, BonBon...I'm sorry..." Freddy replied in defeat.
You felt terrible, wanting to comfort both of the animatronics in front of you. But then your eyes lit up.
You reached into your back pocket, pulling out your phone. With a slightly shaky hand, you turned on the flashlight equipped on it, wincing a little from the bright light.
"I-is this any better?"
Freddy gasped softly. "Yes, that might work."
Gently taking the phone from you, they stood up and went back to the corner and began to carefully rewire a few certain spots.
BonBon had his small eyes covered by his hands, not wanting to be in the darkness.
After a moment, the lights flickered on in the room.
"The-there! Perfect!" Freddy spoke happily.
He handed the phone back to me before beginning to rewire a little more.
But BonBon was completely oblivious to the fact that the lights were back on.
I smiled softly and set my phone back in my pocket, after turning off the flashlight. "H-hehe, was glad I could help."
"A-are the lights on yet?" BonBon asked, his voice trembling.
...
(TIMESKIP)
...
Finally after a little while longer, the whole facility had been rewired.
"Thank you for not running away and leaving us to deal with this on our own..." Freddy spoke in a calm voice.
Sweat had begun to drip down my face, the heat in the closed-up room finally getting to me. You stood up and nodded quickly.
"Y-your'e welcome. I-I'm sorry about the t-tablet by the way..." You said nervously, trying not to make eye contact with Freddy.
"He-hey, I'm s-sure we can find some way to repair it." He replied.
BonBon finally uncovered his eyes, gasping softly. "It's all light now!"
He gently hit Freddy's shoulder. "Why didn't you tell me?"
I giggled softly at them.
"Heh, sorry, BonBon! I had to say thank you to the night guard first!" Freddy said with a smile.
"Speaking of the night guard...what's your name?" BonBon glanced at you curiously.
"W-what?" You snapped out of your thoughts quickly. "O-oh! Um, Y/N." You answered with a nervous smile.
"(Y/N)? That's a wonderful name!" Freddy smiled and BonBon nodded in agreement.
"I'm assuming you met Ballora in the other room, right?"
At that, your breath hitched.
How do I answer that?
...
(K, truth is, me and WriterGrl360 did this super long rp with Funtime Freddy and BonBon and everything that we both really like! So...if you'd want a part two of this, let me know!)