I've Been Watching: Black Hat X Reader

(Eh, I couldn't resist! This little miniseries that just came out about a week ago has stolen my heart! If you guys haven't watched it, you really should! It's a Mexican animated show that's only compiled into 10 shorts as of now. But hopefully it can get a full show in the future! Anyways, enjoy the oneshot!)
...
Living in the outer cul-de-sac surrounding Black Hat Inc Manor never gets boring, until you get the urge to meet the vile mastermind himself.
...
Being a bit of a gossip in the neighborhood never brought a dull moment. Every other teen in the neighborhood had bragged to meet the very mastermind himself that lived in that very manor.
But you knew better than that.
No one even believed that the owners of that manor were even evil. Like it seemed to all be staged.
But you knew better than that as well.
You remembered viewing these very villians on TV, for they almost broadcasted their new inventions every day. And one day, you had peeked out your window when you had seen that they were standing outside the manor.
Both figures that stood in front of the camera and spoke were completely focused on what they were saying, so you dashed out of your house and hid behind a parked car near the sidewalk to keep from suspicion.
It was hard to view the two, but you could make out a little bit.
One figure had a black and red top hat on their head and the other had a paper bag over their head.
But you had to dash back inside in fear when the figure in the paper bag seemed to hit a button and the manor almost seemed to come alive, weapons seeming to appear out of nowhere.
Ever since then, you have intently planned to attempt to make conversation with the mastermind behind these malicious inventions. Today, you were finally gonna prove all those neighborhood kids wrong and make them eat their words.
...
Looking outside your home, you clenched the door frame tightly, staring in awe at the top hat-shaped manor across the street from you. It was so close and yet so far.
Seeing that the street, and in fact the neighborhood were completely empty, you made a mad dash across the pavement and stopped yourself at the sidewalk in front of the giant gates.
Thinking back to the security system that had nearly made you jump out of your skin, your heart slightly thumped. What if that happened again? But you couldn't worry about that now. You were so close.
When you came up to the gates and peeked in, you wrapped your hands around the metal bars, slightly peeking in through them. Flicking your eyes around, you smiled when you saw the two familiar figures standing on the front lawn, seeming to argue over something.
"No Flug, the flowers would look better here. We let them die, then they'll match the house!" The figure in the top hat said.
"B-but sir! It rains here and they'll get sunshine right here. I know it'd look better, but if you want them dead, we'd need them to have shelter." The other, in the paper bag, argued.
The top hat figure grumbled, flicking out his tongue and trying to think.
"I suppose we could plant them here once they die. But wait!" He said, grabbing the other figure as they were starting to walk away.
"I'll just use my darkness shield! Pitch blackness and shielded from the rain!"
"Excellent idea, sir!" The other figure praised but then looked to the street towards you, causing you to freeze up.
They silently tapped the other's shoulder and pointed to you on the other side of the gate.
"What the hell do you want?!" The figure in the top hat bellowed, storming over to the gates in front of you.
You finally recognized him once he had turned around. It was him, the very villian you saw every day on your TV. You softly smiled and slightly leaned back while he frowned down at you, hands still clenched tightly on the bars.
"Well...I...uh...how do I put this?" You chuckled nervously while Black Hat impatiently tapped his foot, waiting for a responce.
"Uh...I...are you guys really villians like everyone in the neighborhood says?" You asked modestly, your thumbs nervously streaking over the bars.
"Of course we are!" He said with a booming voice.
"Haven't you seen my sales show? I'm the baddest of the bad! The world's best villian! I'm known globally! Not just in this neighborhood." He bragged, flashing his grin.
"I'm Black Hat, as you probably know, and over there is Dr Flug." He said, his voice dulling when he introduced the scientist.
Your smile almost immediately widened when you heard the familiar malicious name, slightly tilting your head to see the scientist.
"Your ads for the inventions? I've seen your commercials you broadcast live on TV, yes!" You nodded happily.
"Excelente! Yes, that is us. Of course, some of our videos aren't...the best. As SOME PEOPLE like to screw it all up." He replied, jabbing a thumb at the doctor.
Flug sighed and continued to fiddle with the plants, trying his best to ignore Black Hat's conversation the best he could.
"I actually came out here to watch one of them one time, since I live right across the manor."
"Oh yes, when we're displaying them outside, we get some lookers. But ah, you live across from us? You should have visited sooner! I do enjoy fans of my show. Well not all, but a lot."
"I got the live experience of the security system and nearly jumped out of my skin when all the weapons appeared from the manor!" You chuckled to yourself while you rambled.
"Oh, I was not happy about that. But we have it fixed up. Flug did. Even though it took him forever. Now all you need is his phone to activate and deactivate." He explained proudly.
After a moment, he chimed, "Why don't you come inside? Have some tea with me and we can talk."
With a huge smile of suprise, your whole face seemed to light up at the offer. You had already seemed to make a good impression on this malicious mastermind of a villain, him being the real deal and everything.
"I'd love to, sir!" You replied, your teeth bared in an excited grin as you removed your hands from the gate.
"Very well, m'dear." He says as he opens the gate to welcome you in.
...
THE END

(Want a part 2?)