Nostalgia: Yandere!Bendy X Reader

(I've been wanting to do this for a while now ever since this game became my new obsession, and so is the little demon. He's my new obsession too. Like most times, this is based off an rp I did with someone. Enjoy!)
...
After returning to the old animation studio, you find that the cheeky little demon you used to know has changed.
...
Holding a letter in your hand, you carefully stepped into the abandoned animation studio where you used to work.
You remember about 25 years ago when Joey asked you to help him draw cartoons for the public. You would spend hours at your desk and draw away, even when you were on break.
"Okay...so Joey wanted to show me something...well, where is he?" You mumbled to yourself.
The walls seemed to echo your quiet words while papers were scattered on the creaky floors that made noise even as you shifted your weight.
You winced a little at the run down condition of this place.
You remembered when it was lively and brand new.
You looked down the long hall and peered at each of the posters of old cartoons on the wall. You looked at every one of them, each one bringing back a little more nostalgia. You ran my fingertips across them thoughtfully as you trotted down the hall, sighing  contently.
But as you were distracted, something dark ran behind you, seeming to observe you from a new angle.
Your gaze whipped to where the quick and quiet footsteps came from, but...nothing was there. You exhaled deeply, walking to the center room, where a projector was on and showing nothing but a blank white screen. A cardboard cutout of Bendy stood next to it. You smiled at it.
'Hello old friend.'
Before you could make another thought, you heard a deep chuckle. It reached your ears and your heart rate started to quicken, your gaze whipping around all over to search for the source of the sound, everywhere except above you.
All of a sudden, behind you, there was a large bang as something dropped from the ceiling, landing only inches from you. You fell over at the sound of the impact and harshly landed on your back.
"Who are you?" The figure that leapt down from the ceiling asked gently.
You let out small yelp while a horrified look spread across your face. "...B-Bendy..." You whispered out in terror, remembering his name while trying to scramble away on the wooden floor.
"T-that's m-m-meeee!" He stuttered, giving a wide smile while he crept into the faded light.
"H-how, w-why?!" You stuttered, those being the only words that you could get out of my mouth.
"I was created...by the creator...." his face darkened, "...but the greater lied to us..." he smiled wickedly at you. "I know you. You worked here. You drew me!" He leaned closer to you.
"Y-yes, I-I did! I k-know I d-did! W-wait...t-the creator? You mean J-Joey?" You asked quietly, your body shaking in terror.
"Don't. Mention. The. Creator." He said darkly, gazing at you, "or there will be serious consequences."
Your squeaked in fear and tears started coming to your eyes. "O-okay! I-I won't!"
"Good, now remind me what your name is..." he smiled at you again.
You hesitate for a moment to try and gather up the courage to speak. "...Y-Y/N..."
"Wonderful to see you again, (Miss/Mr) Y/N." Bendy said, grabbing your arm and pulling you onto your feet.
All you could do is let out noises of fear as you shakily grabbed his hand and pulled yourself up, swallowing.
"What are you doing here, my little artist~?" He seemed to ask with a hint of seduction, chuckling softly.
You inhaled sharply and glanced down at him, a small blush on your face while you were clearly taken aback by the comment. "U-uh, I was sent here...because h-he wanted me to see something...I-I don't know what though..."
"He? My dear, this place as been abandoned for years. You must've been lied to. He always lies..." Bendy growled, leaning closer to you again. "But I'm glad I'm not alone anymore!"
You gave a slow and fearful gulp. "N-not alone...?" You whimpered.
"Yes, I've been alone all these years, but now you're here!" His cheery face darkened. "Cause you're gonna stay here with me....forever."
Your eyes widened in shock and you slowly started to take a step back.
"B-but, n-no, y-you can't keep m-me here!" You protested hesitantly and made a quick sprint to the exit door down the hall where you came in.
But as you approached the exit, the ground underneath your feet cracked. You shrieked loudly as you fell to the lower floor, landing on your back painfully and looking up to Bendy in terror.
"You can run but you can't hide from me~" Bendy called out to you from above. "Let's play a game. If you escape, you win, but if I find you, and I win."
You exhaled shakily as he left, your blood running cold at the words written in ink on the wall, reading, "The creator lied to us." You looked at the wall in front of you and saw an axe. You weakly got up, your knees weak from the impact of the fall. You walked over and took the axe, looking ahead of you at the boarded-up hallway. Harshly swinging the axe, you let out a yell of effort and started clearing a path for you to walk through.
When you eventually got to a two-way, you breathed heavily, the weight of the axe hurting your arms. You looked left and your eyes suddenly widened in fear at what you saw.
Bendy was in the room, along with a satanic ritual set up, complete with caskets behind him as he stood in the middle of the blood-red markings on the floor. He chuckled darkly, drips of pitch-black ink falling from his horns and into his eyes before he wickedly breathed the words,
"Looks like you lost~"
...
THE END