Chapter two no turnig back.

Imani POV.

When all the lights went off in the house and my mom room door shut. I went to wake up Zani to get ready to go. We had everything pack I brought battery's and SD cards so when we get where we're at the cops won't be able to track us. My best friend was coming too all four of us were leaving we called hell and starting over in our new lives together.

"mani are you almost ready " zani paced around the room.

" yes just let me brush my teeth, did Zara text you where she at yet. " I said checking the room.

We stuffed the money into a bag and jumped out the window good thing it's not a far jump. once out of the house. I checked to make sure that no one saw us leaving or we were doomed. Walking a mile to meet Zara and them.  I thought of all the things my mother did to us, she coulda least gave us up over to our farther before he pass away last year.

"about time man what took y'all so long. " Zara said standing up wiping her eyes

"We had to get the money ok. " Zani said

" look we have a bus to catch so let's go. " I was ready to leave.

" that's too risky we need a low profile." Sky said.

Then how were we gonna get out of her?

" The trains leave in three hours," Zara said pulling out a ten.

There was a small grocery store across the street from us. I took the time to check the bags.

|Zani |

I can't stand my mama home late at night from that club. We left this morning so we been out here for hours.

" make sure there's batteries." Sky said throwing some crackers in the cart.

" Okay," I said checking my phone battery.

We finally checked out and went to the station. The trains were to a complete stop so we walked down the tracks looking for a cart. Sky Found one in the middle towards the end it was big of enough.

" This is it well let's get settled before They take off," Zara said helping imani up.

" sky let me help you," I said grabbing her bag.

She stanched her bag from me throwing it owns the train. I sighed the idea of getting back on her good side was slim.

"  I don't need your help." Sky said laying down.

" I did apologize for what I did," I said

" after you turn me into your personal punching bag." Sky said.

|Imani.|

Zani was closer to our farther than me when he left us zani sat in the same place for six months waiting for him. Our mother well she kinda died on the inside leaving me to take care of za