chapter 7.

Skylar pov.

"Miss me with that the Bulls hitman I know you been stealing money from my fam," I yelled at her. If you're wondering why I'm so heated it's cuz this mother fucking girl been stealing from me and if I don't get 13gs nether dose, Carlos.

"I ain't take no fucking money yo" zani cried

"Then you did Casper the fucking ghost. "  I asked her she always lying and to think I  was with this girl and loved her too.

"Can you just listen to me for once, you're always accused me of doing things that are not true?" zani said looking away.

Did this girl just ask me that shit like fr knowing that I didn't fuck with her?

"You know what you probably need the money anyways maybe you fix you Lil nose bleed and oh buy maybe buy some more fucking clothes while you're at it to hoe. Shit even in back home your ass was always dirty, I mean that what happens when yo momma a hoe and shit like that." I know the shit I said had to get to her but I really didn't give any fuck about her feelings.

"F-fine fam". Zani got up and walked out of the room

Zani pov.

After what sky said about my moms and how she called out all the flaws a nigga had. I couldn't take it any longer so I went to the only thing that makes me forget all the pain and shit. My fucking coke and razors.

Do it.

My mind is to tell to do what I Been whaling to do for years now. I stopped for my sister just to make her happy. But lately, I ain't been happy my dam self.

You need the money anyway.

Her words played like a broken record.

Even back home you were dirty.

By now I was on cloud nine and my arms and stomach thighs were full of cuts. I tried to stand up but soon fell back down due to the amount of blood that I was losing and the fact that I was still high of my mind form the coke that I sniffed, my eyes became heavy and everything became fuzzy before I blacked out.