Chapter 24

Zara pov.

I opened the door and walked upstairs. Kayla and zani was sitting on couch playing the game.

They didn't hear me come in. I stood at the door with my arms croosed.

" man you fucking lying that did not happen." Zani said.

" yes it did man I'm telling you. She burned all her fucking clothes cj told me." Kayla said.

Dam who clothes got burned. I saw cj walked into the kitchen where i was at. She didn't see me sitting at the table. I decided to scare her.

" aye cj whats taking you so long to get the bleach." Imani yelled coming.

I stood behind her and turned off the lights. Graping a butcher nife and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and droped the bleach wasting it all over the floor.

" FUCK" cj screamed.

I doubled over laughing hold my stomach. The look on her face was priceless.

" not funny zara." Cj said gettting a mop.

" light up man." I said graping a bottle of corcic and taking a big glup.

" man thats beside the point you always playing." Cj said putting back the mop.

" aye a gotta question man." I said taking  another sip of my favorite liqour.

" yea what." Cj said looking at me.

" did my clothes get burned." I asked.

" who told you that." Cj said looking at something behind me.

I followed her glaze to where to what she was staring at. Imani was standing in the doorway with her arms croosed.

No one said anythng at the moment. She walked up to cj and whispered somethng in her ear. I couldn't make out what she said but what ever its was cj frowned and walked out the kitchen.

" how was your day." I asked placing my drink on the counter.

" it was cool." Imnai said graping some chips.

" mmh..ok" i said walking

Something was up with this whole thing. I went and layed down for a little while.  I layed down for a couple of minutes that vodka was coming back up.

I ran into the bathroom clutching over the toliet. My thoart burned bad when the liquor came back up. After throwing up my insides for three hours i stood to my feet and flushed the toliet.

In the tub was a pile of clothes. I picked up a shirt looking at it this shirt looked alot like mines. Rambling through the rest of the clothes. I found everything of mine burned.

" AHHHHHH" i scream.

I felt my anger running through my vains.

" what happened." Rex said runnig in the bathroom.

I didn't say anything i stood there looking at my belongs destroyed.

Rex glaced at the tub. Hearnig a snicker right beside me is she really laughing right now.

" are you serious. Your laughing." I said looking at her.

" I'm sorry it just that i helped burn half of them." Rex said laughing.

" you burn my clothes." I asked.

" hell yeah you think i forgot how you told kayla i had a whole kids." Rex said mugging me.

Rex pov.

Y'all really thought that me and zara would be cool. I dont like her for what she did. Kayla is still mad about the whole thing and for zara to just tell my business like that.