Chapter 26.

Zani.

Skylar haven't been in the house for months now she was staying in the guest house now. I walked around the living room in my boxers looking for my pants.

My back was turned towards the door so i didn't see when sky walked in.

" oh I'm sorry I thought everyone left." Sky said Turing around.

" Wait." I said she turned back around " umm we're having a dinner tonight and i would love for you to come."

" what time." Sky said.

" seven." I said blushing.

She smiled walking out the door leaving me to the task that I was at. I finally found my pants by the door grasping them slipping them on hoping in the kitchen to prepare dinner.

" well I think this whole thing is stupid." Rex said following by Zara.

" man I just don't trust her man." Zara said.

" man your so fucking fake." Rex said pouring some water.

" how am I fake because I don't her in this house ever again." Zara asked.

I could not stand here and listen to them talk about her like that.

" I already invited her to the dinner." I said chopping the celery.

" what man why would you do that, you know no one's fuck with her." Zara said upset

" no correction you and imani don't everyone else don't have a problem with her." I said.

" well than I'm not coming." Zara said.

I laughed she really thought I gave a fuck if she came, her and imani can have some fast food  for all I care.

" I don't care matter a fact Zara here's some money to get you and your girl something." I said handing her a ten.  She stomped out the kitchen upset Rex sat at on the counter peeping in the pots stealing the bacon out. I pop her hand with the wooden spoon.

" ow what the was that for." Rex asked frowning.

" stop peeping in the damm pots and eating the bacon it's not cook all the way." I said