chapter 10.

Imani pov.

The next day I went and brought us some plane tickets we're leaving the next month after everything is together and zani better.

I just can't believe that I almost lost my little sister like that. I swore every since we were young that I was gonna look out for her.... but I guess I didn't step up cause she was left feeling like she had no one to talk to.

"Hey, how you feeling " I was scared out of my thoughts by sky walking in the room. I wanted so badly to deck
Her shit so bad.😒

"What do you want bruh like really. You know what I should deck in you in your shit for what you said to my sister." She opens her mouth to say something then closed quickly.

" Look imani I know what I told Zani was pretty messed up and everything. But I didn't push her to that point she pushed herself self and we all knew about her suicide attempts in the past." The fact that she knew stuff about zani that my parents and I didn't make look back on life... I was busy with work and dedication to the school and chasing after girls that I forgot about my own little sister. I never knew that she was going through things

" I think we should just leave next week instead, it'll be a fresh start for all of us and I got enough money to save up to buy a house. "

"  H-how "  the look she gave me was the look someone gives you when they don't wanna be judged.

" I did things that I'm not proud of and I did for a special person in  my life events though I treat them like shit and stuff... th-they still got my heart man." As soon as those words came out her mouth I knew that Skylar was just trying to keep people away to keep them safe from danger.

Zara pov.

I was sitting in the hospital with zani she was telling me how she and sky met.

" Zara I still love her " I looked up to see tears coming down her cheeks.

" she loves you to a baby girl, believe me, I know what she feels she my sister okay "  her eyes lit up when she heard the door open. Wondering what she was staring at. I turn only to be met by her.