chapter 15

Rex pov.

I was in the shower when i heard a loud noise form the other rooom. Me being the type of person i am. I got put and took a look.

"Shit where is it. Damm dam no.okay clam down." There back was turned so i couldn't see their face.

"Spying are we rex" when tf did she get here.

" i heard something so i decide to check it out that's all."

I went ahead and got ready for bed. We leave in the am at 2.

Imani pov.

"You think the gonna get caught."

"No i mean don't even look the same as we did when we left. I got sexy and got more thick than before."

I rolled my eyes and smiled. She was so corny sometimes.

"Baby get me something to eat okay."

"Really this dam late you know we have to wake up at two and you talking about BaBY GeT Me SoMeTHinG To EaT OkAY ha you got me fucked up."

"Okay then no more head for a week."

"Wait none"

"None nada zero "

Zara jumped off the bed so damm fast i thought  she was gonna break her dam neck or something.

"Hey can i come in" i looked up and saw rex standing in the doorway.

"Yeah wussup"

"I umm have a friend well not really a friend." I was confused okay so you got a friend that's not your friend than who is this person.

" see its was a drunked night when we hooked up when been mutal friemenys for years."

" what is she doing in here." Zara walked in with a sandwich in here hand and one in her mouth.

" she wanted to tell me something baby that's all.

" ook just making sure"

" what are trying to say bruh"

She laughed and layed down in the bed. I wasn't finshed talkingto her about the subject.

" nah get your ass i aint finshed talking to yo ass." My veins was poping out my arms.

" yo fucking getting jump about press about what i said. yo must be fucking the girl."

" ain't nobody fucking that girl."

" SHE MY BABY'S MOTHER "

I turned my head so fast that i got whipslaped.

" you wanna run that by me again."

" she my baby's mother" rex looked everywhere but into zara eyes.

"Look i was gonna tell you guys b-but i didnt know how" zara was justing stading there. I'm mean why was she getting so upset.

" bae can you leave so i can talk to her in private."

" nah bae say what you gotta say aint leaving you inside this room with that freak." I swear she got one more time to be disrespectful.

" I'm not a freak okay."

" then what are you then huh."

" I'm a intersex nigga okay. So no matter what im still a female i just dont have female reproduction system."

"  zara don't say shit else okay. You been nothing but rude every since rex got here."

" man you gonna take her side. Im your girl."

I laughed like how can you just say that after you just called someone a freak.

" you fucking hilarious fam. I like you just got finshed call someone some hateful shit."

" i was just telling the truth, what is that so wrong."

" yes when you say the most hateful things. Rex where is this girl when can pick her up right now."

" she at our old spot on by Walmart."

" okay lets go."

We drove to the local walmart and rex jumped out the car. I needed to get more things for the plane the plabe ride.

" hey imani i want you to meet kayla. Kayla this is imani she the one who letting us go to paris with her."

" hi its nice to meet you."

" my pleasure. Y'all wanna go inside and get a few things ill pay."

" yes i need some new clothes and baby clothes."

" okay lets go." We walked towards the clothes isle forst to get some sweats and t-shirts. Rex was looking at the cameras so she can bave memories of the moments.

" i founded everything that i need."

" omay we just have to get you some cleaning supplies and toothbrush."

" okay."

" bae can you please tell this chick i dont want her."

" come on sexy i know you want this." Rex face was red. The girl looked like she spary perfume over fish smell.

"  she got a girl so you can leave." Kayla was looking at the girl luke yu feeling like a deer than leap bktch i dare you.

" thanks bae i love you"

" love you to ugly"

There love was so cute. They joked around with eachother but also knew how to sot down and talk they're  difference out. Me and zara don't have thst we just have sex to make up and some times i feel like that's all she Wants from me.