chapter 23

Imani pov.

We finally landed in paris and was now settling in one of cj houses. I haven't  spoke to skylar or zani since we was on the plan. I knew by now that they wanted nothing to do with me.

" imani im go to the store to get somethings." Cj said standing in the doorway.

" okay but won't someone see you." I asked looking out the window.

" the house is surrounded by nothing but trees." Cj said walking  away.

I heard the door shut and the car start up. Zara and rex still had beef for what she did but the real person who got hurt in all of this was kayla.  I walked down stairs and seen zani and skylar talking but i couldnt heard them or what they was saying.

" she can't find out." Zani said.

What was they talking about and who is she.

" we can't just keep it a secret zani" skylar said.

Secret what sercet.

" Imani will be fucking heartbroken when she finds out that zara cheated on her. So we will not tell her okay, look im just trying to protect her." Zani said rubbing her forehead.

" so lying is protecting her." Skylar asked.

Zani didn't say anything she got up and walked out the kitchen. When she saw that i was right there the whole time. I didnt want  it to show on my face that i was hurt.

" how much did you hear." Zani asked looking at the ground.

" everything i heard everything." I said.

The door was opened rex and kayla walked in the kitchen and cj and zara was right behind them. I stood there looking at zara the whole time she walked.

" im making dinner tonight, shit i know y'all is hunger from just eating crackers for three days straight. " kayla said laughing.

" baby you okay." Zara asked pouring a glass of water.

" yep zara everything fine, just tried." I said.

" bae you want me to get you any.."

" How many times." I cutted her off.

Everyone looked around the room. Cj got up and moved out the  way.

" what are you talking, how many times have i stole food from shot all the time." Zara said laughing.

I felt the tears run down my face she was making a joke out of what she did. I should have seen this coming she wanted someone better than me.

" HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU FUCKIN CHEATED ZARA, HOW MANY TIMES." I yelled.

" she was just a one night stand babygirl," zara said grabbing my hands.

" was she a fem zara. " i asked.

She stood there like a deer caught in headlights. I should have knew this was coming the texts and phone calls late at night.

" how bout we give them so time to they're sleves." Rex said.

Everyone walked the out the kitchen. Kayla pattted my shoulder and gave me a small smile.

" the fact that you still haven't answered me shows that you feel some type of way about our relationship." " i said.

" you wanna know the truth." Zara said.

" that would be fuckig nice Zara." I yelled.

" okay yeah she was fem okay. She was just a one time thing." Zara said.

" it should have never happen in the first place." I said crying.

" so what going to us, um maybe i should give you a few days to clear your mind." Zara asked.

I laughed and walked upstairs to check how skylar was doing. I walked in to see the most funniest thing ever.

" what are you doing." I asked laughing pickkng up a leg to a crib.

" man stop laughing and help me set up this damm nursery for rex." Skylar said.

" okay i gotcha where is rex." I asked.

" she and kayla went out."  Skylar said.

" now what does this go to. Imani i know you may think I'm mad at you for keeping secets." Skylar said.

" look sky i didn't mean to keep sercets from you." I said.

We spent the rest of the time putting together the nursery. Rex better appreciate this cause this damm crib was confusing.

" we did pretty good." I said arming the handy work.

" we imani you just read the instructions out loud." Skylar yelled.

" and if wasnt for me we would spent four days on this room. So suck it up and say thank you imani for helping." I said to her.

" thank you." Skylar said

" see now lets go burn some clothes." I said grabbing her hand.

" who clothes." Skylar asked standing in the doorway.

" zara' s mmm what to burn ooo i know had that bottle right there." I said throwing clothes in the tub.

" she gonna be piss." Skylar said handing me the lighter fluid.

" well she should thought of that before she cheated. Would you look at that ladies and gentlemen we have a fire." I laughed.

I burn everything down to her drawers cant leave and cheat now with no clothes. She cant go around naked and she cant leave the house untill cj make us citizens.