Chapter 8

Imani pov.

I walked into the house with Zara form the store getting things for the trip.

"Where is everyone " the house was quite for the first time usual sky and zani be fighting about money that sky spends and claims zani stole form her.

" imani call 911 "  zara yelledwhen I heard those words form the bathroom I ran to see what Zara was talking about. Only to find my little sister on the floor with bloody razors.

"What happen to her" no one answered me.

" WHAT HAPPEN TO HER" I felt someone garb my shoulder order to calm me down next thing I know I'm flipping out.

" I'll tell you what happen she couldn't handle the truth so she cried and lock her slef up. I mean she kinda had it coming should never stole my money form me" skylar appear out of nowhere  saying these things i knew she had something to with this.

" So we really gonna do this". Zara pushed her.

I walked out the house as the police and the fire recuse was coming up. They ran inside and put zani on the the back of the truck. Her heart beat was fait but still there.

" we losing her step on it" he screamed

" hurry up then " they was speeding by now we made it to the hospital and rushed zani into surgery.

" You can't go back there,please take a seat in the waiting room" i just listen  to her my body was numb I couldn't cry.

"Babe are you okay" Zara asked me I didn't even know she was here.

" that's my baby sister man. I can't lose her like this zara" by now I was full of tears.