chapter 14.

Zara pov.

We sat in the car for a few more minutes before going back and getting the rest of them.

I wanted to tell sky that everything was gonna be okay. But she saw though the lies. " Ma wanted you to finish school. So when we get to Paris I'm enroll you in school " she sunken in her seat like the last thing on her mind was going to school.

" can I just be home schooled I mean I don't Even know how to speak French."  I laughed not because she didn't wanna go. But because she claims she didn't speak french.

"Pops is French sky you know this, man we grew up speaking both French and English."  I said

Pue importe. Her words rolls off the tip of her tongue.

Ne sois pas comme cette maman de ciel aurait aimé Paris. Plus je suis que tu veux sortir d'ici.

Je t'aime ciel.

Je t'aime aussi zara.

On the way back to the house. I notice how imani and zani wasn't talking.
Maybe they just needed time to they're selfs.

" I think zani cutting again," I didn't know what to say

"Are you sure"  she gave up on cutting

Imani pov.

I woke up to a quiet house Zara and them must have left before my alarm went off.

I got out of bed and got dressed in a white t-shirt and some Adidas  joggers.  When I went down to the kitchen to make me a sandwich I notice a note on the countertops.

I went out for a few minutes. Make sure everything is ready, the money is behind the dresser.

Zara.

I scanned over the note before finishing my breakfast.

What does she mean money we didn't have much money left. I mean there was sky money but she got that under the radar.

" Imani  she said peepingshit why can't she just stay in the dam room I don't need them seeing her here just it.

"Yes "  i turned. the moment those words left my mouth the front door open and Zara came in with sky. Shit she still here what am I going to do.

"I finna take a shower before we leave. Imani is everything ready" she was already in a sports bra heading up the stairs.

She can't see her not yet anyways.

" Yo wtf is this." Zara yelled

" Imani said I can stay here for a while, look into just needed a place to Stay." She Said holding her clothes close.

" oh hell nah bruh you gotta go" sky yelled pointing to the door.

I ran up the stairs so fast that I almost broke my damm neck. " baby wait look she haves no one to go to, can you please just let her come with us to paris." I yelled grabbing her hands.Her eye widen. She looked at me then laughed.

"Let her come. I don't Even
Know her name."  Zara said
.Shit she right. But I never asked for her name.

"Osama but please call Rex. I'm 16 my mother kicked my ass out six months ago. I been on the streets since then. I broke in the house two days ago looking for food and a warm place to sleep"   rex said. I might have left the part that she broke in.

"Connerie" zara said look at me. Connerie. I swear sometimes i think these muthufuckus are weird.