chapter 20

Cj pov.

I walked into the cockpit to talk to the captain.

" excuse me ma'm you can't be in here." I heard the lady say to me. I puted my hand up to stop her.

" where is the captain " i asked her.

" ma'm like I said you cant be here." I looked at her like she with a mug on my face. Do she not know who my father was.

" do you know who my father is." Asked her. She rolled eyes okay i got a treat for her ol ugly ass.

" my family owns this dam airline okay. So i suggest you tell me where the captain went or I'll throw you out my plane." I smiled at her. What you gotta smile at people plus its good for the soul.

" h-he um went out to town to get something." She choked out.

" what did you go get." I asked her let me stop playin i demand her. I mean its not like i had her dangling form her cheap ass weave out the window oh wait i do. Anyways back to the topic at hand.

" he went to get somethings okay i dont know what it was. That all i know " she was crying did i care well since you asked nope.

" i dont like liras " her face went pale.

" yeah that right bitch i been you watching you and your gay ass husband for the longest." I told her.

" my husband not gay " she said " wait is he" lord this lady as to be most slowest criminal i ever fucking met.

" he like men girl why you think he brought those dam starps cause he want you to put in his bootyhole." Its ture ol dude always wear those tight ass pants.

" but he married to me." She yelled.

" whatever lady" she was really wasting my time tbh. Like i could be watching the notebook or someone but noooo.

" okay ill tell you."

Finally man.

" okay go ahead and tell me."

" once upon time" she really fucking trying me. This aint no fucking disney story book.

" get to the dam part."

" ugh anyways he went to his suppliers okay but there more" the fact that this lady was smiling was even worse.

" yay yippee ".

" he told ke not to tell you buttt i like you like you. " I'm gonna throw up man like she her dentures are falling out.

" he going to oh wait kill you." I felt a shiver go down my spine sike bitch you thought.

Zara pov.

She really fuck tripping right now man.

" bruh you a real fuckig asshole for that man." Rex yelled at me through tears. Did i care if you ask me. Nope.

" not my fault that you couldn't kept a secret form your girl." I told...like i just told her what was happening.

" it wasnt a sercet i was gonna tell her about them when the time was right. " rex mad ass walked out the door.

" what was that about " imani asked me as she walked in the room.

" mothing dont worry about okay." I kised her.

I dont need my mind on some fucking deadbeat ass parent anyways. Like yo ass should never walk out your kids life in the first place.

" Zara did you say something to kayla about the twins." Imani asked.

I rubed down my face got up.

" yeah" i told.

Minutes later i felt a pair of hands hit me in my fucking side. I know she did mot just fucking hit me about no dam fucking bitch.

" yo what the fuck is wrong you. " i rubbed my side. She better be lucky im in a nice mood right.

" why would tf you say something in the first place." Imani said

" man kayla deserved to know what was happening man." I told her.

" and you couldn't let rex tell her that herself zara." Imani looked at me.

"  clam down its not that dam deep." I said walking away.

I mean its not tho not like i told her about the fucking baby was in paris already. She better be lucky that i left this information out.

" i cant fucking believe you." Imani said laying down next to me.

"What's the problem with me telling rex business." I asked Imani as i rolled a blunt.

" the point is that you always in someone else's business." Imani said. Man we all know that i dont always get other people business.

I was just looking out for kayla that's all.

" i dont want her to get hurt okay baby." I sighed turning the other way.

" baby rex wouldn't hurt kayla in anyway she loves that girl with all her heart." Imani told me.