Four.

"I...have a major problem!" Hatter drawled out, trotting into the kitchen early hours in the morning.

"And what problem would that be?" Steve questioned cheerfully, placing a plate full of pancakes before her which she quickly scarfed down.

"Natasha isn't it such a lovely morning? The sun is shining, birds are twittering. Life is so perfect!" Madeline sighed happily, leaning back in her seat as she stared at her now empty plate in accomplishment.

"Uh...I guess so" the assassin agreed, deciding to just roll with Madeline's complete change in topic as they went.

"Mads, were starting your training today" Clint called as he walked into the kitchen, heading straight for the coffee machine and pouring himself a cup of the hot beverage.

"Oh good! And whom shall be my partners in training?" She questioned gleefully.

"Steve" Tony informed, lazily walking into the kitchen as he instantly joined the conversation by answering her question.

"Fiddlesticks" she grumbled and to which Steve just let out a laugh at.
"I shall prepare my funeral then, please tell me you all shall be attending?" Madeline questioned bitterly before standing and stretching her arms above her head until she heard a satisfying 'pop'.

"Ready?" Steve questioned.

"Nope, but ready is me and I'm as ready as I will ever be" she replied and followed after the super soldier towards the gym, not surprised as the other five followed along.

Standing on the blue mats of the training room, she shifted about in her heels as Steve went over the rules.

"Okay, first one to get the other down to the ground wins. Anything is allowed...so Madeline, if you have any powers...don't be afraid to use them"

"Aye aye Captain" she saluted.

"You sure your able to fight in that?" Natasha called, gesturing to Madeline's clothes to which she just shook her head at.

In a green glow, her attire had change to a designed black tank top, colourful yoga pants and trainers. She left her top hat with Clint as she pulled her blood red locks into a high pony tail.
She took on a defensive pose, legs parted shoulders width apart, body slightly hunched with her arms guarding her midsection as she clenched her fists.

"Any time old man" she grinned, her tooth marks shifting as her green eyes sparkled.

"Oh?" He breathed with a smirk before lunging forward and throwing a punch at Madeline.

She blocked it with her arms but it still sent her skidding back, she knew her arms would bruise from the impact of that hit. Huffing slightly, she took on her stance once more and drew in a sharp breathe before swiftly dodging another oncoming attack by Steve. Steve was all muscle and force, but Madeline was agile and quick on her feet, the sides evenings out. She moved with an unknown grace, like a ballerina and an athlete combined together. She was however on the defence and Steve was on the offence. If she wanted to win, she would have to change it up.

So, swiftly dodging a lick Rogers sent her way, she lunged forward and landed her first blow by kicking him in the hip. He grunted in pain but still retaliated with a punch to the jaw that send Hatter tumbling back. A grin still graced her face though as she pounced once again, more determined that ever to win this match. Every hit was evenly matched but it ended with Madeline panting as she hit the floor and Steve fighting to catch his breathe as he bent over with his hands on his knees.

"You...fight well...Grandpa" she wheezed before being helped up by Thor who gave her a clap on the back in congratulations.

They all headed back out of the training room as Madeline changed her outfit back to her original one and shadowed her face with her top hat. She giggled at what Clint had just said but as she pulled the door open, she instantly froze as she was met with over ten Agents stood ready at the door.

A dark skinned man stood in the middle of them all, dressed in all black and an eyepatch covering one of his eyes.

Madeline noticed that all the Avengers visibly tensed at the notice of the Agents but they waited for one of the others to make a move first.

"Madeline Jackson...you're coming with us"

At that, two new cuffs were wrapped around her wrists just below the other shattered ones that still remained on her. She looked down at them in shock, her face still concealed as she was tugged along after the man. The Avengers tailing beside her.
She just grinned when she was met with the sight of a glass cell that she knew Steve had dubbed as the 'fish bowl'.

She was roughly pushed inside and her legs were cuffed to the chair she was sat on behind a table. She just dropped her head and shadowed her face, features hidden until the time was right.

It was all about waiting now.