Seventeen.

"Somebody help me!!"

A blur of colours came tumbling around the corner of the corridor, barrelling into the living room where some of the Avengers sat.

"Miss Jackson! What's wrong?" Parker called frantically, jumping from his seat in the couch to see her run behind him and grip his arms as for support.

"Natasha's trying to kill me!" She shrieked through a whimper, although her tone betrayed the mischievous glint that sparkled in her green eyes.

Widow came sprinting into the living room, her face livid as she stalked closer to Parker.

"Don't protect her Parker, she deserves everything that is coming for her" the red head growled, clenching her fists at her side.

It was very hard to take her seriously though when she stood in her night wear which consisted of simple black shorts and a red tank top.

The Team had been at the Wakandian Princes mansion for over a month now, and they were all now proud to call it their home. They had all settled in rather quickly and their bonds and friendship were slowly growing stronger and stronger.

"W-why? What did she do?" The teen stuttered.

Now I bet you're wondering, how was Parker still with them? Well, through Starks persuasion skills and the ability to lie through his teeth, the two had Aunt May believing that Parker was studying abroad under one Starks foundations until who knows when!

"She ate my cookie dough ice cream!" The assassin seemed to whine, before taking a gun that resides on the glass table and cocking it.

Hatter shrieked before darting away from the angered Avenger who was armed with a weapon, sprinting through the corridors as adrenaline fuelled her energy.

Noticing Scott just in time as he came walking down the corridor, she dropped down low and slipped between his legs. Standing back up with a chuffed smile, Scott looked back at her in shock and amazement but she just flashed him a grin and a lazy two fingered salute before turning a corner.

That was when she realised She was on Sam's, Bucky's and Steve's floor and the corridor she had just entered led to Bucky's room. Not giving a flying monkey right now, she grasped at the door knob and slammed the door open before shutting it and locking it. She pressed her back against the door and heaved to catch her breathe whilst sliding to the floor.

That was when he left the bathroom that was connected to the bathroom and when noticing a presence, grabbed a gun from his bedside drawer and cocked it at Madeline.

"Bucky, it's me" she stated frantically and he quickly dropped the gun.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" He questioned, hanging the towel around his neck once he dried his hair.

"Would you believe that I took one floor too lower in the elevator?" She questioned, a nervous chuckle coming from her.

"Well, considering this is the third floor and your room is on the seventh floor...I'd say that you took more than one floor lower in the elevator, try four?" He snarked.

"Okay, okay. I was running away from Natasha because I ate her ice cream." She admitted, rubbing the back of her head sheepishly in defeat.

A deep chuckle rumbled in his chest that made Madeline grin as he spun around to look at her.

"Just get her another?"

"Oh yeah!" She cheered and then thanked him before carelessly leaving his room.

It was only then that she was attacked at her side and she and her unknown assailant who she could have guessed was Natasha went tumbling all the way into the elevator and the button was hit to the first floor.

They rolled and tumbled out of the elevator when the door shifted open and they were still at each other when they entered the living room in the floor.

"What...the hell?" Rhodes and Tony called out, standing from their seats and moving to separate the two.

Tony's arms were wrapped around Madeleine's waist and Rhodes was around Natasha, the two flailing helplessly in the air as they still aimed for each other's neck.

"What are you two fighting over?" Rhodes called, keeping a strong grip on thriving assassin.

"She ate my ice cream!" Natasha growled.

"I said I was sorry!" Madeleine fired back.

"Look! T'challa sent out people to restock the kitchen anyway, your ice cream will be replaced later" Tiny called, huffing in irritation.

"But I want it now!" Natasha growled like a child.

"Fine!"

Madeline held out her hand in a green puff of smoke, an exact replica of the ice cream she had devoured not that long ago was in her palm. Natasha squealed like a kid and Rhodes let her go as she took the tub of dessert, ripped the lid of her dug her spoon into it.

"Thank you Madeline!" She muffled around the spoon and said girl just hummed with a grin before plopping beside Natasha on the floor and watching T.V.

The two tin men flopped on the couch exasperated and tired after that little show, sharing one glance and a sigh before speaking in sync.

"Women"