Twenty Three.

All was silent as the soldiers body dropped to the floor, Hatter just advanced towards another opponent. Her swords being dragged along behind her and setting in an eerie atmosphere that would make the bravest of warriors turn tail and leave.

Her boots clacking against the floor resounded around the hall, the three soldiers getting in a defensive stance. Her sword absorbed any of the green smoke that was still left in the air, the soldiers bodies seeking to droop as this happened. They were weakened.

"Come at me!" She gestured, and one of them charged straight for her. They just never learned.

Hatter threw her leg out and round house kicked him into the wall, the wall having a massive crater there where the impact happened. The soldier bounced back from the hit instantly, reacting too quick for Hatter to register as he gripped her hair and threw her into the wall. She moaned in pain, the wind being knocked out of her once more as she shakily stood.

He was at her side in a heartbeat once more, throwing punches left and fright wherever he could and being able to split her skin above her brow because of how hard he was hitting. Hatter hissed in pain as the pink blood poured down her face, mixing in with the red blood of her victims.

"What are you now?" He scoffed, socking her one more punch in her jaw before he began to walk away.

"Your murderer" she whispered, taking the Vorpal sword and launching it into his back.

He sputtered and hacked as blood flowed out of him, legs shuttering underneath him before he dropped to the floor with a 'thud'. Six down. Two more to go.

"Steve?! Ross isn't in any of the wings, we think he is headed to Mads location" Natasha's frantic voice filled the comm.

"Wanda, Tasha. I want you in the main hall with her. Help her take out whoever is left and we will join you when we are done taking out these Agents" Steve ordered.

"How many of them are left Mads?" Clint called through the comm.

"Two" she breathed, dodging a punch as she spoke.

"How many were there?" Stark called, surprised laced through his voice with the distant sound of repulsors filling the air.

"Eight in total" she responded, slicing the head of one of the soldiers.
"One left now"

That was when Natasha and Wanda came barging through the door to the main hall. The assassin lunged for the soldier instantly, widow bites sending electrodes throughout his body as she pulse them through his neck. Wanda was next, red magic fell from her finger tips and entered the soldiers mind, sending him into a dark nightmare.

"Hatter!" The two called and she ended it with her sword slicing his head clean off.

She jumped atop of one of the cyrosis cells, not wanting to sit amongst the blood and dead bodies on the floor. She heaved to catch her breathe but a grin was on her face. Natasha and Wanda smiled too, knowing that this mission was now over once Ross had been killed. That shouldn't be hard. They were so wrong.

"How's it going?" Sam called through the comm.

"It's done, we just need to get Ross now, and some medical attention to Madeline because she seriously isn't looking well" Natasha replied, keeping her gaze on the heaving Underland character.

"We are all on our way now" Scott chided through the comm.

It was moment later that the doors slammed open and they all filed in. Bucky instantly rushed to Natasha to see how she was, Vision doing the same with Wanda. But none of them could find Madeline. Well, Until Sam clicked onto her frame.

"Come one Crazy!" He grinned, and she grinned back before jumping from the freeze cell and aiming right for Sam.

His arms wrapped around her waist, her legs around his waist and arms around his neck and she grinned down at him. He stole a chaste kiss before she dropped back onto the floor and held his hand in hers. Two frames then walked in, and when they left the shadows, low growls left many of the teams throats.

Ross and...Bucky?