Twenty.

The two were caught up on the whole situation, Tony and Steve explaining most with an odd comment here and there from Natasha and Clint.

"So, we're basically at war with Hydra because Tony screwed up?" Bruce sighed, looking he was done with Tony's crap already, and he had only just walked through the door!

"No, they all played a big part in it too" Madeline informed, handing Bruce a cup of coffee and Thor a pop tart before moving to sit between Natasha and Wanda.

"What about you, Lady Madeline?" The Asgardian prince questioned, munching down the pastry in a heart beat.

"She was the one who stopped us" Rhodey called out, all eyes turning to the Hatter who sat still.

"She and Chess" Steve said solemnly.

"Oh, where is the mighty feline?" Thor boomed.

That was when Madeline stood from her seat, hand shooting up to rub the playing of the necklace around her neck as she dismissed herself and headed for the training rooms on the second floor.

"Is something wrong?" Bruce questioned, furrowing his brows in confusion.

"Chess was shot down earlier by a Hydra sniper, Mads and him were out shopping when it happened. She couldn't save him, he was shot to close to the heart"  Clint stated sadly.

"He was a true warrior, he shall be missed" Thor said proudly, fist to his chest in respect.

"On a good note...Sam's with Mads" Scott hummed, trying to hold back a snicker of laughter.

"Really?" Bruce questioned, shocked at what he just heard.

"Yep!" Wanda chuckled, twirling the straw around in her mango smoothie before taking a sip from the glass.

That was when they noticed that said man wasn't present, he must have followed after Madeline, and they hadn't even noticed him leave.

It wasn't long though until they came entering the room once more, Madeline revealed to be in Sam's arms and squealing as he tickled her.

"No! Sam! S-Stop it!!" She shrieked between bubbles of laughter, kicking her legs and arms out in reflex but him being the sly guy he was, just dodged every single incoming impact.

She then shrieked when he dropped her onto the couch and flopped down beside her before pulling her onto his lap.
She just huffed, straightening her hair in place since she didn't actually wear her hat around the mansion.

"Sorry" she apologised sheepishly, only for Natasha and Wanda to smirk at her and all the guys grin at her.
"I want ice cream! Tasha you having any? Wanda?"

The two women nodded frantically, earning a chuckle from Hatter as she skipped of to the kitchen for three tubs of ice cream and three spoons. Giving each flavour to the respected person, she plopped back onto Sam's lap and began gobbling down her dessert.

"Lady Madeline? Are there any more pop tarts?" Thor called, heading to the kitchen and inspecting the cupboards and shelves.

"Top right shelf" Madeline called back, munching around her spoon.

He found the box instantly and took the pastry packet out, ripping the foil open, he shoved it into his mouth and took a seat back by Bruce.

"So, Mr Stark, anywhere close to finding this facility where Ross is?" Parker questioned.

"We're swiping the maps for it as we speak, ruling out everywhere it couldn't be and signalling the location down to one" the billionaire replied, looking through his Stark pad as they spoke.

"How are you progressing with that may I ask?" Vision asked.

Just as Stark was about to reply, his Stark pad began to flash red and it let out a single beep.

"What was that?" Rhodey called and T'challa leaned over Tony'a shoulder to see.

"He found it" he stated vaguely.

"Well where is it?" Bucky asked irritably.

"Siberia, the Facility where me, Steve, Bucky and T'challa went. They were under our noses all this time with us believing they wouldn't return to a place we already knew about" he breathed.

"Now what?"

"You got a jet?" Steve called and T'challa just sent him a look that said 'really? I'm a prince, of course I have a jet'.
"Yeah, guess that was kinda stupid of me" the soldier chuckled, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly that Tony snickered at.

"So now what Captain?" Sam questioned.

"Suit up"