Eleven.

Chaos erupted upon the airport grounds, Hatter going for the man in a black panther suit who she had learned was called T'challa and was the prince soon to be king of Wakanda.

His claws of his suit clattered against the metal of her Vorpal sword, purple smoke covering the two as they tussled and fought. He had her pinned for a moment, the claws of his suit digging into her arms, but only the right took damage from it and she used this to her advantage. Clenching her left arm, the orbs in her mechanic arm powered up green and sparks surged through her as she threw her left arm out and caused her opponent to go tumbling back.

Picking up her discarded weapon, her green eyes settled into a glare as she narrowed them. Her usual grin was pulled into a firm line as she steadied her breathing. T'chalks pounced back onto his feet in a heartbeat and wasted no time in lunging for her.

This time she would be fighting serious. She didn't dodge his approach, instead she waited patiently and when he neared her, she drew her blade up and sliced right through one of the arms of his suit. Blood instantly rolled down his arms and dropped of his fingertips as he stopped and stared in shock.

"How? My suit is made of the finest of metals...Vibranium" he drew out, staring at his sliced arm in shock as Madeline just readied another attack when grasping her Weapon.

"The Vorpal sword can penetrate anything, it's not from this world" she giggled, lunging forward and throwing a swift kick to his stomach as he was off guard.

He went flying straight into one of the Airport pillars and he dropped to the floor in a slump, knocked out, at least for now.

"Do you have to be so active?" Chess called from inside her hat, his voice sleepy as he tried to catch a few hours kip.

Hatter just giggled to herself before dodging an incoming attack from a boy in a red and blue onside.
And she thought she had seen it all.
A familiar cackle left her red lips as she watched the boy slid to a halt before her. Clutching her sides, she heaved for her breathe and tears pricked her eyes as the laughter still kept coming.

"This guys in a onesie" she shrieked through a bubble of laughter, still being able to keep a hesitant eye on the opponent before her who strangely stood still as she tried to compose herself.

Coughing to compose herself, she felt Chess slightly scratch at her head with his claws and that sure did the trick as she yelped in surprise. Straightening her trench coat and repositioning her bow tie, she felt her hair fall to the front of her as she lowered her head slightly.

"Oh, Im sorry!" She apologised for her behaviour before a devious smirk once filled her face.
"Let's get this over with quickly okay?" She called, swiping her hand out and watching as a green puff of smoke picked the boy up and threw him into the knocked out T'challa who still managed to groan in pain as weight was added onto him.

Jackson shifted away from that scene, catching glances of the fights that went on around her. Steve and Tony exchanging blow for blow, Natasha and Clint tussling each other like their friendship never existed. Then there was the New Avengers, the people she didn't have the chance to properly meet and get to know and now because of this, she probably never could.

She scanned over them slowly, the cogs around her left eyes spinning slowly as she took in each and every sight. It was all too familiar.

Flashes of the war infiltrated her mind, images of Iron Man and Captain America working alongside each other to help, Natasha and Clint showing clear team work as they took down the solitaire cards. Then there was Thor and the Hulk, the two Avengers that she hadn't even seen and was really hoping they would show to put a stop to all of this. But they were God knows where.

She placed her hands at her temple and closed her eyes, groaning in pain as the images and flashbacks kept coming, almost trying to relay a message onto her. It worked.

"Chess, go to Stark Tower and then S.H.I.E.L.D, find the accords and scout around for anything you can about Ross. Everything seems a bit to off and with your skills, I know you can get the job done" Hatter whispered, feeling the cat slip from out of her hat and float before her eyes as he only materialised his eyes and mouth.

"What about you?"

"I'm gonna keep on fighting for a side until I have the proof to make my own, my own team where people will see the truth and there will be no divided opinion. I'm going to end it all, I rely on you greatly Cheshire" she explained, watching the cats mouth stretch into a sharp grin before he disappeared and transported to Stark Tower.

The future of the Avengers, rested in the hands of a crazy women and a cat.