Fourteen.

The two quickly boarded the jet, Natasha taking the controls as they sped of into the sky. They further they ventured closer to the water facility, the more the clouds darkened and the wind became harsh.

"So how exactly are we doing this?!" Natasha called back to Madeline who was lacing up her trainers.

"Starks granting us access into the facility" she replied with a cheeky grin, flashing the red head the billionaires I.D card that Stark had given her before he left.
"We just land on the pads and it will instantly shift to let us inside, one in we are met with a metal door that you need official identification to open. That's what's Tony's I.D cards for, once we are through their, it's all just a matter of you finding the surveillance rooms and taking everybody out. I will take out the Guards that protect the room that the cells are all in and I will let them out"

Standing up straight, she fixed her shirt and flannel around her waist before moving to look out the jet windows only to see the facility.

Natasha settled the jet onto the pads with ease and the two women watched as the pads shifted and the aircraft along with the two of them was shifted to the inside of the facility. Swiftly leaving the jet, they, side by side, headed for the metal doors. Scanning the card, Natasha pocket it as Madeline handed it to her before charging straight through the corridor.

"End door will lead to where you need to go, I'm taking the door to the right" Natasha whispered.

The two shared a nod before the assassin busted the door down and went in with guns blazing.

Hatter crept down the corridor, hearing the distant conversation of the two guards that guarded the room holding all the cells.

"Poor witch, just a helpless teen in a shock collar and straight jacket now." One scoffed through laughter, his chuckles bouncing of the walls and hitting the fuming Hatters ears.

"She as useless as a kid with a gun" the other chortled with laughter, the both of them cackling  and only fuelling the hidden Underland character even more.

She came out of hiding, walking towards the guards, looking like she didn't have a care in the world. When in reality? She was ready to tear some heads off.
A low chuckle left her red lips and the two men snapped the heads up and armed themselves as they spotted her figure advance more and more.

"Who the hell are you?!" One of them yelled.

"Stand down!" The other ordered but Madeline just carried on walking towards them, face hooded in darkness as her head hung low.

She clenched hands, feet padding against the metal floor as she walked. Her hair hung to her front, bouncing with each step.

"A kid with a gun, huh?" She hummed, stopping inches away from them as the two clicked the safety of their guns.

Pulling her head up, her image was revealed and her mouth split into a maniacal grin before she held her metal arm out and sent a green blast of corrosive energy in their way. The door blasted open and the two men were flung into the end wall, with Madeline slowly stalking inside.

She noticed the men dart up from their seats but she payed extra attention to the brunette women who sat still, fearing to move if the shock collar sent a wave of electrodes running through her body. Now Madeline may not have gotten to know Wanda at all, but she was an Avenger, apart of the team, a team mate. So this meant Madeline Jackson would fight to protect her. Protect all of them.

"A kid with a gun eh?!" Hatter repeated with a low growl, before raising her voice.
"Lets see how two grown men do against a fairy tale character!"

A giggle passed her lips and she charged straight for them, pulling her fist back and sucker punching one of them square in the nose. He groaned in pain as the other shakily stood and wrapped his meaty hands around Jackson'a neck. Squeezing tightly, he expected her to hack and couch for air but nothing happened as her legs event limp and she didn't bother to pry his hands away.

"Off with her head" she whispered with a giggle, before her head popped of her neck like an a illusion.

"Holy!-" Sam didn't get to finish his profanity as he watched Hatter headless body throw her legs out and wrap them around the guards waist as he dropped her to the floor.

Throwing her arm out, she smashed her fists against his temple and instantly knocked him out. Her head reassembled back onto her bed as she landed on the floor but her victory was cut short as she felt a sharp pain in her right abdomen. She heard the others gasps and she looked down, confused.

There, sticking out from her, was a dagger with blood dripping from the handle. She sucked in a breathe and hummed as Chess connected with her telepathically.

"Their fighting, it's not going to end well. T'challa found the guy, he is in cuffs, the other three aren't doing so well. Tony knows, and he blames Bucky"

She took note of his words but didn't reply straight away, she had her own problems to deal with at the moment. Problems that were sticking out of her frickin' abdomen!

"Would you look at that?...I've been impaled"