The Beginning

Pretend thats a black jacket
Persia POV
Today I have another session with August and well look back to the very first session we had and talk about how far he has came. I got out my bed from checking my emails and went and brushed my teeth and did my hygiene. I got dressed in a black knee length dress with my dark gray cropped suit jacket and put on my black and gray red bottoms. I curled my hair and put red lipstick on. I went downstairs and made some toast and grabbed my keys, coffee, and purse. Then I headed out the door I got in my royal blue Bentley and drove to work. I own my building and only work with four other people who happen to be my closest friends. Bambii who is just so outgoing crazy, extra, and everything else you could think of. Taraji she just crazy and will cut a bitch quick fast and in a hurry. Michael who is fine ass hell and work as my body guard but is also a therapist I really don't know why he works both but hey he wants to do then let him. Lastly there's Jeremih he is also fine ass hell but him and Taraji started dating three years after I hired them so yea. That's all them I knew them before I started this they been my friends since middle school we kinda split up for a year and then met back up. I pulled up to my building Persia Wesley Therapy & Adult and Teenage Services. I came up with this when I was young like 18 cause I graduated high school at 14 at the top of my classes even after everything that was happening I pulled through. I graduated college at 18 and took more classes online and today at 22 I'm proud to say my past ain't the best but the best came out of it. I couldn't help but to cry as I stood there thinking bout my past and everything I went through from being 😢molested by my brother and sister dad😢 to being put in foster home😢 to having to live with my dad who doesn't claim me or call me his daughter and said I'll be lesbian😢. To finally being able to be happy and loving the way I am and being happy for once. I wiped my face fixed my mascara and walked inside with a smile on my face I said good morning to Bambii since she's the receptionist/ my assistant and walked to my office after saying goodmorning to Taraji, Michael, and Jeremih. I waited in my office til I got the call from Bambii. Ten minutes later phone rings.
Phone Convo:
P:Hello
B:Ummm Persia fine ass Mr.Alsina is here.
P:Bambii what I tell you bout that but send him up.
B:Uhummm girl nobody care you no he sexy.
P:Bye Bambii
B:Bye.
End Convo
I got my computer and notepad ready as I set up for Mr.Alsina or August as he tells me to call him comes in. When I finally sat down August walked in.
August: Wassup Persia
Persia:Hello August please sit down
August:*smiled* So what we talking bout today you gone open up to me today or what?
I bet y'all confused well basically a year ago which is when we started I told August I would open up to him about my past but first he must do it then I'll do it and 7 months later he's still trying to read me and have me tell him.
Persia:No I won't but maybe I'll tell you a little bit, anyway today we're gonna discuss how far you've come and talk about our past sessions fine with you?
August: you the therapist you tell me.
One thing about August that I hate he has a smart ass mouth but I've learned to deal with it.
Persia: well we are how about you start by telling me how you felt when we had pur very first session.
August: OK
*FlashBack in AugustPOV*
AugustPOV
Man I'm so fucking pissed like why da fuck do I need therapy fo I'm da one bringin' in da money not y'all like obviously my fans don't think so if I'm still getting show requests and my fans still show in' up. Is all I could think why I drove to this dumb ass therapy place like why send me to a therapy place with a damn female like she can't tell me nun I'm a grown ass man. I pulled up and seen a building that said Persia Wesley Therapy and Teenage Services. Who the hell names there kid after a city (if I'm wrong let me know I dont pay a lot of attention in geography class) as you can tell I don't wanna be here but my career is on the line. I blew out a breathe got out and went inside I seen the receptionist desk I walked up and waited patiently for her to get off the phone.
Bambii: Persia do you have anymore appointments today?
...
Bambii:August as in August Anthony Sexy Ass Alsina?
I guess she didn't see me standing there but OK.
...
Bambii:*looked up did a double take* Yea well Mr. Alsina is ere and I think he heard all that.
....
Bambii: I'll bring him up right now.

Bambii:Hello sir I'm Bambii Ms. Wesley's assistant and receptionist I'll take your right up to her if you just follow me.
August: Well I'm August Anthony Sexy Ass Alsina"I said mocking her voice.
She blushed and said
Bambii: Sorry that wasn't meant for you but come on.
I followed her to the elevator we went to the fourth floor she led me to a door that said Persia in blue glitter letters. She knocked and we heard a come in and we walked in there I seen this fine ass woman she was dressed in a navy blue pants suit with some pointed toe navy black jimmy choos. Her black hair was long to the top of her ass and in tight curls when he turned around her face was more breath taking she had some beautiful green hazel eyes and two dimples with some pink full lips and some straight teeth. I guess I was staring a little  long because all I seen was Bambii and the sexy lady waving they hands in my face.
August: Huh
Is the dumb answer I came up with when I snapped out of it.
Bambii: Oooh Persia girl work it I see he digging ya hard ifhe staring like that.
Persia I'm guessing started laughing then said
Persia(Per-see-ya): Bambii get yo ass outta here crazy girl.
When Bambii left she turned seriouse and work professional real quick.
Persia: Hello Mr.Alsina I'm Persia Wesley and no my name is not Persha it's pronounced Per-See-Ya.
August: I'm August nice to meet 'cha Perseeya" I said mocking her nonchalantly
Persia: I see we gonna have some problems she mumbled but I heard her
August: If ya thank we gone have pro'llems then oh fuckin' well you gone have to deal with it because I gotta be hea to keep my career I don't wanna be hea like you don't want me ta be so to bad.
Persia:Well listen here I ain't ya homie I ain't no hoe excuse my language but I ain't gonna sit here and let yo ass talk to me like that now its either you leave or you walk out that door and come back like you got some damn sense. Making me come out of character at my work place.
Right then and there I sat shocked when she looked up and seen me there still she said
Persia: Well get yo ass up and come back like you got some sense.
Right then and there I got up and went out closed the door and thought to myself this finna be a long ass day, before walking back in.

Authors Note
I'll finish a part two tomorrow I typed 1366 words my wrist hurt already. The part with these emojis😢 was stuff that really happened to me.