Reality

This chapter will help you understand why the story is called My Therapist. You'll be confused at first but as I go through it in the next few chapters hopefully you'll understand. Instead of a bad pic I put a really sexy pic😍

PersiaPOV
"Can I stop I don't wanna talk about our past knowing that it all leads to the same thing his-his death"
Dr.Coleman"Persia honey I know how you feel talking about your husbands death but you've been in therapy for two years now and you've still haven't gotten to that part of the story. I've learnt a lot about you, I know you have two sixteen year old twins and that they need you to be strong and without you being strong for them they will hold nothing but resentment towards you. Its been 14years since August death honey you need to be able to break free and stop letting it burden you or else you won't be able to see your kids grow up anymore. You should know this I mean you were a therapist for 23years now, but everybody has there ways of coping you just have a more difficult way of doing so"

As much as I didn't want to admit it she was right I have missed my kids growing up alot. You guys might be confused but I'll explain

*Flashback14years ago*
It was summer and we were going to the beach the kids 3rd birthday was coming in 7 months and we were planning early it was safe to say that as me and August bond grew stronger so has our love and more. We spend a lot of time together whetelher it's with the kids or just a random date we do that a lot. We got to the beach and set up the stuff we had forgot pails and shovels for the kids so August was going to go to the store around the corner. Its been a little over and hour now and August still hasn't returned our returned my calls at first I thought he just got lost cause this was a small trip to Miami and we still didn't know our way around but as it started to get darker and hours started to pass by I got worried. So I called and uber after gathering the important things for the kids and we left. As we were driving down the street traffic started to get backed up and we passed by and accident at first I didn't worry until I noticed that the car was the rental we were in, then is where I started panicking. I hurried and made the uber driver stop I picked both the kids up as I got near I feared the worse and my worst nightmare came true as I seen August mangled bloody body laying there on the ground I screamed and cried and tried shielding the kids from that as I continued to cry. Even though I was in pain and trying to break free from the many police officers, I still knew that as a mother I had a job and that was to keep my babies from ever seeing their father like this so I stopped fighting and told them that was my husband. The officers and passing paramedics gave me nothing but looks of sympathy as they told me of how the terrible accident happened. They told me that as August was driving he went to make a turn but a drunk driver in a semi-truck slammed straight into his side and it caused him to fly to the passenger seat because his seatbelt wasn't on and he got stuck between the lightpole and the truck. At first they thought he was dead, but they seen that he was alive but unconscious and due to the bleeding and shaking of his head they needed to hurry and get him out so they can take him to the hospital. When they finally got August out they rushed him to the hospital of course I got in the ambulance with my babies they had finally cried themselves to sleep because even though they didn't see anything, they were babies and babies always seem to know when something is wrong. When we arrived at the closest hospital which also turned out to be one of the best they rushed him into the back with multiple nurses and doctors working in him as they ran to the back. I waited in the waiting room. I texted mama sheila and his family as well as my dad and mom. Me and my mom were talking a little more now cause of August. It seemed like hours before I seen a tear stained mama sheila Travis Chandra Jamal and netia running through the doors. They all hugged me and told me it was going to be alright. Mama sheila took Kacey and Kaiden in her arms as she went to the hospital church to pray. My mom and dad and step mother came in. My mother and step mother (my dads wife not girlfriend) were cordial(I think I spelt it right if not feel free to correct me)
and got along for the sake of it they all comforted me my mama and step mom walked down together to where mama sheila was in the church so they could all pray as I stood there waiting for a doctor to show any sign of something. As time went on the hospital halls started to get empty and full and empty and full. From more paramedics running in with more people and more people getting discharged and leaving. As everyone slept in the uncomfortable as chairs I couldn't help but sit there and stare at nothing. It seemed I was sitting there for years when a doctor finally came our way looking at me with nothing hut sorrow and sympathy but I refused to think the worse not yet at least.
Dr:Hello I'm Dr.James John-gcobyPersia
Persia:Not to be rude or anything but I honestly don't care what you name is and I can see your name tag to tell so cut the whole easy going fascade bullshit and tell me is my husband OK.

By the time I finished yelling at him everyone was woke and standing around him waiting for him to give us the news and tell us something.

He cleared his throat before speaking
Dr.James:Well I'm sorry to say this mam but your husband suffered major injuries to the head and the way he was hit cause his ribs to break and punctured his lungs. I dot know how o break it to you hut we tried everything but we couldn't save him.

Right there I felt my world crumbling as I fell to my knees begging god the doctors someone to tell me this was all a dream and that none if this real begging and pleading for someone to help me. Through my blurry eyes I managed to see my mom crying and my dad and step mom trying to comfort her as they to had silent tears streaming down there faces. I watched as mama sheila not only mourned over the loss of her baby but another one of her sons. I watched as my children cried for there daddy not knowing what was going on. I watched Chandra and Travis and Netia and even Jamal crying and trying to comfort their mother while trying to keep there selves together but o couldn't watch it anymore my head started spinning and my body got weaker and before I blacked out completely I could've sworn I heard August.
August:I love you baybeh guh.
After that I was out of this world and hoping to join my angel up above.

A/N
Now I'll make a chapter after this one called explanation and it'll explain from the beginning to now you'll understand why Persia has the chapters titled Persia's past. This story is Persia's and it her telling her life story and how her therapist became the one person to help her get through everything which consoles the title My Therapist.