Family Date Night

August POV
Today me and Persia decided to have a family date night and since the kids are 5months now and can somewhat eat regular foods. So here is how the day is set up so first were gonna get everything important we need done done, which by the way we already did we all got dressed in matching outfits which consisted of our superman shirts

 So here is how the day is set up so first were gonna get everything important we need done done, which by the way we already did we all got dressed in matching outfits which consisted of our superman shirts

and with some yellow pants to bring the yellow out in the symbol with our red and black Jordan 12s

(ok so like imagine that the two small ones are onsies and like the baby girl Kacey she got a yellow tutu and the baby boy Kaiden got yellow cargo shorts, and August got yellow cargo pants and Persia got a yellow high waisted skirt ok? OK) When we...

(ok so like imagine that the two small ones are onsies and like the baby girl Kacey she got a yellow tutu and the baby boy Kaiden got yellow cargo shorts, and August got yellow cargo pants and Persia got a yellow high waisted skirt ok? OK) When we all finished getting dressed we strapped the kids and got in the car.

August:Where to first baybeh?
Persia:Ummmm I guess we can eat first.
August:Ight

I drove to TGI Fridays. When we pulled up I got out opened Persia door and got Kaiden out the car, while she got Kacey out. We walked up I had already made reservations so we got to cut the line.

August:X'cuse me
Deskperson(don't know the name and honestly don't care):Hold on sir just give me a min-gco by being in shock from looking up at August
Persia:Oh my god*mumbled* Excuse me umm me my husband and our two kids "made sure to emphasize husband and kids" would like to be taken to our seats we made reservations under Alsina.
The lady looked at her like bitvh I didn't ask you hut took us to our seats anyway

Waitress:Hello my name is Carly how may I be of service today Mr.Alsina.

PersiaPOV
When this bitch had her eyes trained on August and August only I got up pushed her out the way I put the kids on either side of him then sat on his lap which he put his hands around my waiste

Persia:OK now that you see that its Mr. and Mrs. Alsina along with our two children I want a small order of fries and mashed potatoes for the babies and for my *husband* he will like the crawfish and gumbo combo with the buttered roll (do they have that at TGI Fridays I ain't been there since my birthday last lear so I forgot so just act like they do k😉)
and for me I'll have two orders of the boneless hotwings with a large fry. Our drinks I'll take a margarita, August will have Hennessey on ice and the babies have bottles thank you. Now your dismissed.

When I finished I kissed Aug and looked at her with a sweet smile while she and nearby people sat/ stood in astonishment. I looked at August and seen him staring at me with a knowing smirk. I could only laugh as the waitress walked away to get our orders. I got up off August and sat back where I was as well as the kids. Even tho the day has just begun and people already disrespected us I couldn't help but think today has been good so far because I'm with my family.

A/N
Well this chapter was short but I'll publish part two tomorrow cause I'm at lunch and gotta hang with my squad. So bye guys.

      -Blue Alsina