PAIN

A/N
Pain is something I seem to feel even after three years of bullshit and guess what guys o just found out that history repeated it self not once or twice but three times three fucking times so guys this is pain and half the shit in here will be real and this time I won't mark it with emojis for you to know if your smart you'll find out on your own and stuff so I don't care, it will all be in Persia's point of view and her thoughts. K enjoy guys.

PersiaPOV
Pain
My Definition: Emotional, Physical and or Mental discomfort caused by injury bullying, and or how you feel about yourself.
Example1: Self esteem if your self esteem is low then everything affects you if you let what everybody say or do get to you then you have low self esteem/confidence.
Example2: Body discouraging if you discourage your self and body then you obviously think low of yourself you don't take compliments well you let it make our emotional because when people are saying your beautiful, what you hear is your ugly when they say I love you, you hear I hate you.
Now what I do to not let this get to me even though I feel this way all those way I build a wall a bug wall and I don't let know one get close enough to even be able to break them down I guard myself and leave it locked up I keep my feelings to myself. So if someone was to ask if I was OK I'd say yes I'm fine but everyone knows when a person says they're fine they're really not. What they really wanna say/do is cry and scream and yell at the people who have caused their PAIN and tell them about how they feel. But what I do is I disguise it and make it seem like I'm OK with so many years of practice my fake smile is practically real, my exposed feelings are all hidden, my hurting days are none but my attitude days. I feel bad sometimes and still blame my damn self for everything.  PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN all I ever feel is PAIN  everyday. When I feel my world is crumbling down what do I do I push myself harder. When I was younger I tried my hardest to do well when I was in PAIN get the good grades nothing but A's and B's but what do I get in return nothing but tears and shouting and arguing. Now as I got older I started to hide it more and more I switched boyfriends and was a straight female player(I do not believe in calling females hoes when guys do it to and they get praised for it) Then I finally settled down and actually allowed myself to become loyal to one person six months if my life down the fucking drain he cheated and why I felt he did it? Cause I was weak because I allowed myself to be molester and almost raped because I didn't fight back til years later because I let everybody get the best of me instead of fighting back
What I learned from all of that say FUCK EVERYBODY FEELINGS AND HOW THE FUCK  THEY FEEL and only care about myself and worry about how I feel and not how anybody does don't let them see that when they in tears you care or that you feel bad show them how the fuck  they treated you show them that you don't give a fuck like they didn't when you was in tears. PAIN  is something undeniably hard to hide even though I managed to do it its hard because your eyes they betray you no matter how YOU try to act your EYES will always depect how you truly feel.

You see when my eyes depict pain I don't let it show or let anyone see by avoiding eye contact, looking in a direction away from them closing my eyes and laughing or just having my hands on my face

You see when my eyes depict pain I don't let it show or let anyone see by avoiding eye contact, looking in a direction away from them closing my eyes and laughing or just having my hands on my face. PAIN is a controlling bastard that thinks it can get away with any and everything but honestly it can't I've moved in allowed myself to be commutes and even more loyal than anything I've never been rejected or cheated on again and the boyfriend I have now lord he is the best makes me feel special and shows me how a true person is supposed to give love for I honestly think I've found the one. Now I may be saying this because he treats me how a lady is supposed to be treated but there is still the possibility of me finding someone who truly is for me as I've said before you never know because  PAIN  is a sneaky son of a bitch and trust like the devil he will try any and everything to bring out down to tear every last wall you've built down and reveal how you really feel inside the body shaming, the regret about being alive, the confidence that has slowly disapated, and is slowly coming back he will rip everything away and you won't know what to do but all I can say is try and love yourself because when nobody loves you you always can love yourself.
My name is Persia Antonia Wesley I am 23 now and I will allow a you to enetwr m world of everything I've been through you've heard the beginning now I'll allow you to learn the middle and finally the end.

A/N
How is that because I had a break down tonight and just had to write this and I'll allow you to learn about the story me and Persia share.
Bye
                 -Blue Alsina