Persia'sPast pt3:Short story

Just a quick little something all of the chapter titled Persia's Past are in her point of view and sometimes they will be where she is telling August or its just her just telling it.-BlueAlsina & Keshon( he said he the coowner of this book so his name gotta be on every A/N annoying ass anybody want a boyfriend? I'm jp Lol)
______________________________

My past isn't something I'm proud of or is it something I'd be willing to tell you about how I grew was weird and scary should I say when my mom put me out at 16 I had no where to go, I had nothing but a duffle bag of a few clothes, a small cover, and over 4,000 dollars from my savings that I was going to use to get in college of course I still went to go to school. So in order to stay in highschool o went from motel to motel and almost always having to spend money at the store of course I was picked on but only by females because not only did they just dislike me but I still was pretty with a BG ass and titties so guys worried about getting with me and in my pants more than trying to bully me of course most females got they ass beat but one day was the worst just terrible it was the third time I had gotten raped after all those years of going through molestation I thought it was over but I was wrong. One day I was walking in the halls o my biology class and the worst bitch of the school who loved to fuck with me who ass I done beat to many times to count came at me but what I didn't know she told some jocks that they could take advantage of me so I as I prepared myself to fight her they pulled me into the janitors closet and took turns raping me and beating me when they finished with me the left me in there with the janitors closet door open my favorite teacher the only one who knew my situation Mrs. Ross found me and she helped me she allowed me to stay with her after she took me to the hospital .y vaguna was fine thank god but I had a broken rib a broken arm and fractured leg Andi suffered a minor concussion due to them slamming me on the ground. From the day I got out the hospital I vowed to not let it get to me but to get my revenge. By the time I got back to school a lot of people gave me get netter cards and flowers everyday in my locker I found new flowers from a girl a boy shit even teacher and mist the cards was from them letting me know that they were here for me and they didn't look at me with disgust or anything but with respect because even after all that i managed to still come back with my head held high. Sometime that week I found out that the three jocks Tristan, Victor, and Jason all confessed because they couldn't deal with the guilt not only were they expelled but arrested immediately the bad  thing is they didn't tell that Nicole was behind the whole thing so of course I was pissed and I planned my revenge nice. First I started it by having everyone shun her because of the videos that gt showed in every class from her suckinf a guys duck in an alley and him giving her money and drugs. Yea I followed her everywhere at that time I was ry cruel and didn't care for anything. I even stole the video of here doing a pirn video with five guys and managed to show that in the auditorium when we had an assembly but not only was it her porn video but I set it to where it looked like it was coming from her phone of course she got expelled and arrested for having  pornography(or w.e that shit called) and also doing drugs but nobody I mean nobdoy wanted to be her friend but before she left I asked Pay backs a bitch huh" and right there she lunged at me and we fought I broke her nose busted her lup have her a black eye and slammed her head on the ground before the police finally pulled me off. I got expelled and she still went to jail and that's where everything got worse Mrs.Ross husband said he was tired of me being in there home and Mrs.Ross kicked me out saying that her husband didn't like me and that he told her I was making her uncomfortable giving him googly eyes and trying to seduce him into having sex with him. When truth be told he tried to get me to have an affair with him when Mrs.Ross went to the store he trued raping me but I managed to escape. I lived on the streets after she took all my money and said that's my share of rent for staying at her house and trying to get with her husband. I guess you can sat life picked up a little cause I managed to do online classes at the library and when I graduated that's where I did my online courses at UCLA and I got my bachelors degree and I kept taking more classes until I had my masters bachelor and PhD. Thats when I got my first job making a thousand dollars a day and seven thousand a week I managed to get enough to buy a small house I'm a gated community and when I havmd over a million dollars in the bank I quit my job and opened my Therapy building. To be honest I hate my past and all but to me without it I don't think I would be where I am now I may not be proud of my last but I damn sure wouldn't give it for nothing cause it made me stronger and that's what I'm proud of.