FDN Part2

I didn't feel like writing the whole title so I used and acronym ok.- Blue Alsina

PersiaPOV
After leaving the resturaunt the kids were sleep so we decide to just go to the beach to chill for a bit. When we pulled up I helped august get the babies out in their strollers before helping get the rest of the stuff out the car. We grabbed all of it and went to a small spot we found, I mean I may be mixed but I got some black in me and everybody know black people don't like taking more then one trip I know my dad don't but that's a story for another time. After we set our stuff up we sat down on the blanket and just talked. I grabbed a soda out the little foam cooler we managed to get from the gas station as well as ice and bags of junk food. I shared with August and we just talked until the babies woke up. When they did I rolled both their pants up along with mine as August did the same to his own pants and we carried them down to the shore before we set them down on their feet holding their hands and letting the water splash a little (idk if I said they were 5 or 6 months so why not say they 7 months) and they eyes widen in excitement as they giggle I guess we didn't notice the paparazzi cause next thing ya know pur phones and instagrams are going off with photos of us holding the kids hands smiling and the babies smiling wide. I couldn't even get mad cause they was cute today was a good day and I was glad it happened.

A/N
This chapter was short because I'm on my period and I don't feel like doing anything but since I feel bad I'll make another chapter for y'all and also I don't care that I just publicly said I'm on my period don't like it and I don't care. Anyway bye stay happy!!!😊😁😊😁😊😁

         -BlueAlsina