My Balloon

PersiaPOV
Omg I'm so excited like y'all just don't know... Y'all wanna know why well..... How about no!!!
Anyway I can't let y'all ruin the surprise cause I know y'all be talking to August all y'all need to know is Thanksgiving is in two days and I just got the most exciting news!!!!!! *squeals in happiness* Oh My Gawd!! I guess I can tell y'all I got my balloon!!! Isn't that exciting yes yess it is. Anyway I'm going to the store to get some last minute stuff for the Thanksgiving dinner cause we having a lot of people over and my mom gonna have the macaroni and cheese stuff done that day so I don't have to do it. I looked at my list before getting out the car I grabbed a cart and went down the canned isle I grabbed yams(now in real life I fucking hate yams but love sweet potatoes pie) Me personally I can care less for yams but August and the rest of our family love it so why not. I got marshmallows for the yams and brown sugar. I went to the produce isle and got three bags of free mustard greens, some asparugus, onions, bell pepper, and habanero peppers. I went to the met thing and got ox tails, pig feet, chicken, fish, and shrimp. That was it all and all I was making curry chicken, oxtails rice and beans,pig feet and rice,lemon pepper fish, and habanero shrimp(now if y'all don't know what none of this is then all need to find yall a nice belizean resturaunt cause I'm belizean and we eat all that and more) Oooh I forgot I need dough for the meat pies... Once I grabbed that I went and checked out.

AugustPOV
I was home all alone Persia left at 8:00 and been acting weird ever since three weeks ago to be honest I can't tell all I know is she always looks tense like some things bothering her and I can't seem to figure out why. But anyway I went to go get my nieces they spending the night and then the rest of the fam comin on the day befo Thanksgiving. When I pulled up KayKay, Noonie, and Chay holding Callie and her diaper bag came out yelling "UNCLE AUG" and Callie's little squeals of excitement.I chuckled and grabbed Callie as they all hugged me. I walked in the house and seen my mama and Chandra
August:Hey mama and ChaCha
Cha&Mama:Hey Aug
August:Watcha' was doing?
Chandra:nun trying to see where Travis at he said he went to get Callie some more diapers before you came but ain't came back.
August:Y'all know Trav is kinda-gco by Travis
Travis:Trav is kinda what I had ta get my baybeh some Gerber chips to and I got my nieces some to.
August:All woadie I got all that gerber shit at da house
MamaSheila: What ya say na'
My eyes widen when my mama got up
August:I ain't say nun mama chill I got da baybeh.
MamaSheila:Yeah and our betta thank da lord cause dat der' baybeh the only thing savin ya behind
She walked to the kitchen mumblin and shit I looked at Chandra seeing her with her hand on her mouth face red trying to stifle her laugh I glared at her and told the girls to grab they stuff so we can leave. I got the rest of Callie stuff from Trav and we was out.
~~~~~~Ten minutes later~~~~~~~
When I pulled up to the house I seen Persia car and her trunk open and the front door wide open I told the girls to stay in the car and keep quiet. I grabbed my flock from under my seat and got out I put it on the silencer and walked slowly to the house I seen something in the kitchen I went behind the counter and was standing behind the female when they turned around I seen it was Persia and she screamed
Persia:DAMMMIT AUGUST YOU CANT BE DOING SHIT LIKE THAT
She yelled holding her heart while I just laughed at her. I set the gun down and hugged her. Then I asked her what she was doing.
August:Baybeh what was ya in hea doin
Persia:What it look like Anthony I was putting the groceries up, can you go get the rest and take the girls out the car.
I looked at her confused
August:How you know
Persia:Cause there go Kaykay lookin irritated and I hear Callie crying
I turn around and sure enough there is Kaykay, with Noonie and Chay following behind carrying a crying Callie.
August:Didn't I tell y'all to stay in the car
Kaykay: Yea but you try stayin in dea with a crying baybeh cause her diapa stank"
I laughed cause the face she was giving me.
August:I'm sawwry Kay
She stale faced me and said
Kaykay:Sawwry fa suckas uncle Aug its I apologize
August:Well I apologize KayKay
Kaykay:Hundred dollars says your sincere
I looked at this little girl who had her hand in her hip with a hand sticking out I sighed and gave a hundred dollar bill. She squealed and ran off singig I got Hundred dollars in my pocket. That girl is some else.
Persia:That girl is some else
I turned around and seen Persia coming downstairs holding a nis clean Callie. We sat on the couch watching t.v.(I'm finna do a time skip k😁)