My Blessing

PersiaPOV
Every day I wake up I just lay down staring at the ceiling just wondering why god won't just take me already, has he not seen me suffer enough. I just can't deal its to complicated for me to just.... Ughhhhh I just can't fucking explain it. OK ok do you guys ever get the feeling your unwanted and they just don't love you and every time they say something nice you can't help but think they mean something totally different and rude like you can't help but wonder if they really love you or just playing with you emotions because you have money and can give them stuff that they want. Oh my god let me stop. I looked at the time and seen it was damn near 1 o'clock I jumped up and hurried grabbed my nice pencil skirt with my white frilly shirt and a blazer with my red bottoms. I jumped in the shower brushed my teeth in the shower, washed my hair and rinsed it, then I got out. I hurried and dried off applied lotion and then put my bra and pantie. Quickly flat ironed my hair and was suprised it came out bone straight, but didn't have time to dwell on it I got dressed ran downstairs with my heels and keys and purse grabbed my coffee cup and a piece of fruit from my basket and hopped in my car. I sped all the way to my office and as soon as I got there I remebered that I owned the building and Taraji was opening it today not me. So with that in mind I fixed my makeup, put my shoes on ate my pear, and drove to McDonald's to get coffee cause I grabbed an empty coffee cup. When I got back to my office I put my ray bands on and got out with my purse keys and coffee. I locked my door and went inside.
Bambii: BITCCCHHH WHERE THE FUCK YOU BEEN AT HOE????

I couldn't help but laugh cause I haven't been to work in a couple months cause of everything that has been going down.
Persia:Girl I was only time for two months get your panties out the bunch
Bambii:Yea gone for two months with August fi-gco by August walking in and telling her to shush.
Persia:What were you going to say?
Persia asked Bambii completely unaware that her boyfriend was behind her.
Bambii:I was finna say you been gone for two months getting ducked down by August fine ass.
Persia:*giggles* yo ass stupid but maybe I have maybe I hav-gco by a person behind her.
August:*in deep voice* Aye ma can I getcho numba
Persia:*rolls eyes but don't turn around* Yea sure 323 I got a nigga
August:*bust put laughing*
Persia turns around and gives August a blank stare
Persia:Ya done
August:Yea ma tell ya nigga yo new nigga in town
Persia:*Pulls her phone out and sends a text*
August phone dings he pulls it out and start laughing
August:You would really do me like that
Persia:well when you going against yourself hell yeah

They start cracking up, but soon both jump when they hear Bambii.
Bambii:AWWW THAT WAS SO FUCKING CUTE
Persia:Girl you can't be doing that almost gave me a fucking heart attack.
Bambii:Shit my bad but your 1:30 appointment here.
Persia:Naww shit, come on August.

Me and August walked up to my personal elevator and went to my office I opened the door and we walked in. I sat at my desk and August sat on the corner of my desk, I stopped what I was doing and just continued to look at him. He finally noticed I was looking at him and stared back.
August:What?
Persia:What, don't what me nigga I know you don't have yo stanking ass cheek, yes I said ass cheek meaning one on my damn desk.

He stared at me for like 5 minutes then busted out laughing, like this nigga was really laughing with the tears coming out his eyes wheezing holding his stomach. But I remained silent watching his dumbass with a seriouse face and waites until he was done. Once he finished he looked at me and I continued to stare at him.

Persia:You done cause I'm dead ass serious why the fuck you got your ass on my desk.

He looked at me smugly before replying with...

August:But you ain't complain when your whole bare ass was on this desk with my dick inside of you fucking the shit outta you.

I blushed ruby red and tried to erase the memory to stop my arousle.
Persia:Stoooooooopppppp
August:I ain't did shit now I came thirty minutes early cause I know we always lolly gag but now its actually time to start this session baybeh so come and be MY THERAPIST
Persia:Ok let's start.

I grabbed my clipboard and sat down as he did.
Persia:OK Mr.Alsina tell me how was your thanksgiving?
He gave me a are you fucking seriouse face, to what I just chuckled to.
Persia:OK what do you count as your blessings something good that has came to you in life?
August:So your basically asking what do I consider as something good that's came into my life?
Persia:Yes but other than your music and your family cause we know that's your blessings, but something extraordinary, like it could be a person, a song, book, anything just what you feel.
August:Alright ummm I count my manager as a blessing cause without her I wouldn't have got put in therapy, I wouldn't have met MY THERAPIST, and I wouldn't have met you. But most importantly your my biggest blessing cause when I'm with you I forget about all the bad shit that has happened I feel that I could be free and actually be myself without worrying about whose gonna see me naked and not try and rape me(now u only said this cause if I seen him naked, ooooh lord I wouldn't try no honey I would rape his ass😏) I don't have to worry about keeping a clean image I could just be myself and with all these other broads they used me for my money and only wanted me for my money, but with you you make your own money have your own bigass house with all eight of your cars you Persia you are my blessing and without you I don't think I would be who I am today.

When he finished he left me speechless...........

A/N
Now for some of you who are questioning where the twins are they are at home with August mama while Persia is at work and until August finishes his session with Persia. So yea they all survived guys they safe and healthy ass a horse.😊😊😊😊👍👍👍👍👍👍👍