Before

2years later(past)
AugustPov
Me and Persia got married less than 2 weeks ago and she's already feeling sick. She's been throwing up a lot lately were going back to the states to go to the doctor and see what's wrong with her. We boarded the private jet and got ready for the two hour fly.
*2hourlater*
We just got off the plane and took and uber straight to the doctors office. I signed her in and we waited for her name to get called.
Dr.Harrison:Persia Alsina
August:Here we come.
I grabbed Persia hand and pulled her along. When we got inside the rood I put Persia on the bed.
Dr.Harrison:Why seems to be the problem?
Persia went to speak to tell him but ended up coughing up a storm.
August:Ummm me and my wife got married just two weeks ago and she's been feeling real sick from the first day we arrived in the Caribbean.
Dr.Harrison:I see have our guys had any sexual intercourse?
August:Hell yeah... I means yes
Dr.Harrison:Ok ... After before or during when you arrived?
August:Before on the plane, after and during
Dr.Harrison:OK well Mrs. Alsina if you don't mind going to pee in this cup and I'll take your blood and well come back with the test results.
*5minutes later*
Persia gave her the cup the doctor took her blood and the urine and walked out.
Persia:August can you get me some water please?
August:Yea baybeh
I walked out and went to find the vending machine to get her water.

PersiaPOV
As I sat waiting for August to come back the doctor came in with a blank look

Persia:So do you know hats wrong with me?
Dr.Harrison:Umm yes god news is your pregnant 2weeks to be exact and the bad news is you got a virus called Palliosis (made up)

I looked at her confused having never heard of no damn Palliosis

Persia:What the hell is palliosis?
Dr.Harrison:Its from when you get bit a by a specific bug from where ever you were in the Caribbean now the bug that bit you carried the virus heavily and if you don't get the proper treatment quick there's a chance you or your baby will survive.

Hearing those words made my already kinda grim mood turn into nothing but sadness. And at that very moment August walked in when he seen the tears start to form he dropped the water and came to me.

August:Baybeh what's wrong
Persia:I'm pregnant
August:That's great we need to sta-gco by Persia
Persia:It is great but there's a chance me or the baby will survive because I caught a virus from a bug in the Caribbean

August was silent for a while and I couldn't help but wonder if he was mad or not. He picked his head up with tears rolling down his face but with a look of determination
August:What do we have to do doc to get them better

And right there I knew I married the right one cause any other man would've told me to abort it and abortion is terrible. I don't wanna die or lose my baby.

A/N
I know this chapter was kinda short compared to others but I'm cleaning and trying to figure out how to put Persia past pt3 up so gimme time bye!!
         - Blue Alsina