Shocking News

This will have the kids POV in it and I'm gonna try and make it emotional and stuff so like bare with me guys.

KaceyPOV
Hello I'm Kacey I'm 16 and have a twin brother who is also 16. I lost my dad when I was 2 and sometimes it feels like I lost my mom to. Even though I know what she going through its been a while since everything that happened I don't really remember my dad but my mom made sure to never let me and my brother forget him she tells us stories everyday of how they met and when they did their first therapy session. I love my mom and brother but sometimes I feel she should go out and find someone but she said no because that would just be cheating on my father and even though I don't like I can't help but agree.

Kaiden POV
Wassup my name Kaiden.
I got a twin Kacey who ya met. I'm 16 and favor my dad more than my sister and I have his accent more than ha to. But I miss my dad dearly growing up with females is hard but I gotta be the man of the house cause I know dats what my dad would'a wanted me ta do. I try my hardest ta do it but having a twin who was born just thirty seconds after you is even harder cause I gotta deal wit the different niggas tryna come at her and then these triflin brauds tryna come at me, like no we focusin on our education. We wanna be great like our mom and dad. My mom still has my dads awards hung up everywhere. We family and I want us to stick together my mom hadn't been her self in the last 14 years but I know she's almost there and I know she loves my dad still and she tells us about him when we ask. I don't really remember him much but based off the pictures and his songs still up on YouTube I envision he was great.

PersiaPOV
My kids my lil babies are growing up they in 11 the grade got skipped up cause they was so smart. I'm a little scared because they gonna graduate soon and I also pictured the moment with me and Aug cheering them on as they both made Valedictorian and do a speech together. Them graduating and going off somewhere far to a magnificent college me and August crying when they leave. Then them visiting all summer winter spring break and any other chance they get. I love my kids which is why I'm getting better not trying to forget August and I don't plan on moving on at all, but for my kids I'm gonna be they mother father and everything else they need. Me and the kids was going to swim in our pool to spend time together.

Kaiden POV
I was on the grill making hamburgers and hotdogs while my mama and twin was in the pool.
Mama: Baby why don't u just let them cook and come get in the pool with me and Kacey
Kaiden:Ight mama
I closed the grill and jumped in we all was having fun and splash in and having swimming contest my mama was watching me and Kacey laughing cause we was we was playing in the water while she sat on one of the chairs we had she was laughing and smiling. I swear me and Kacey love when our mom smile she always seem so happy and laughs. Me and Kacey haven't seen her smile and laugh like that in a while and it was heart warming we stopped and just stared at her smiling like some creepy people as her face turned red as she was cracking up at us. When she finally caught her breathe and noticed us watching her she looked at us smiled real big and said
Mama:What why y'all looking at me like that?
Kaiden&Kacey: Your beautiful when you smile ma
She looked at us and giggled
Mama:I still can't get used to ya'll talking at the same time and y'all did it damn near y'all whole life, but thank you babies.
She was finna say some but the house phone rang we all ran in the house as my mom went to go get it.

PersiaPOV
The phone rang and we all went inside I answered the phone and realized that it was the hospital and doctor where they told me August died. They never did show us the body or anything cause we just left and didn't come back.

Persia:Hello
Dr(I forgot his name): Umm hello Mrs.Alsina it seemed that we've made a terrible mistake 14 years ago.
Persia:What the hell do you mean?
Dr:I'm saying your husband woke up 1 year after you guys left the hospital we for him mixed up with a Mr.Chresanto August the front desk nurse has been fired from that position because we know that it has caused you and your family quite a lot of stress the only reason we are so sorry we got to late but your husband has been in and out of coma we managed to fix his ribs and he's all healed. He's woke now and you can come visit he only remembers you and his mother. So if you'd like you can come-gco by her dropping the phone

Kacey:Mom are you OK?
They asked as they noticed you rushing and crying

Persia:Your fathers awake.

A/N
Wow guys I'm not that good at emotional shit but I tried. Anyway this is the end if the My Therapist but don't worry I'm working on a sequel for it so just wait on it. The name of the sequel will be called Our Auspicious and pics of the twins will be in the next book. They will be 18 but I will take y'all back to the two years before they graduate. So just be looking for it. I love you guys and thanks for the support.