Home Alone

This chapter was based on how my day went. My play brother came over while we home alone and we had fun so he helped me write this chapter. So enjoy😊😊

PersiaPOV
So August left and took the kids with him cause they was doing a daddy and kids day. So here I was all alone in this big house, so guess what I did.... I called up my play brother and we had a fun day. Let me tell you what happened...

"8hours ago"
August:Baybeh me and the kids gone go to da mall and get sum shit cause I wanna spend time wit dem have a daddy and daddies baybehs day ya kno'
Persia:Yea I get it and don't let no dirty ass crusty dusty ugly ass how's touch my kids cause I will find out (member how I said they four year anniversary the kids are two) cause they tell mommy everything huh babies
Kacey: Ywes mama
Kaiden:Ywes I mommy big boy
Persia:That's right now give me hugs and kisses so y'all can go
They gave me kisses, and left with there dad. Now at first I was fine I made some ribs, carrots and peas, and baked beans(we really did eat all this last night and my play brother was here last night) and I just let it be there cause it was to early to eat dinner. I was watching TV and playing phone games then I got bored and was just staring out my window (now this right here really happened all of it happened) and messing with my hair  when I heard some one call my name I looked up and seen it was my play brother and play sister (now the play sister part didn't happen but I promised that whoever commented about they self on knowin us would get a part) My play brother Darius (his real name) and my play sister Tia(Qveen___T) I asked if they wanted to come over and they said after the put the groceries up so I waited an tidied up a little. Then I heard somebody making a beat on my door I opened it and seem them standing there with a big ass bag of hotpopcorn and two grocery bags of candy and junk so I let them in. That's where the fun began. It started off us just in my room eating junk and listening to music then me and Tia twerking and then Darius wanging  the air and then a teddy hear then me and Tia trying to teach him to wang a girl who twerks as fast as we do then Tia wanging me and me wanging Tia and then me making our plates but putting the kids and August plates in the oven and us eating everything. To us calling my friend Jackie and telling her that the boy she talking to got two girlfriends and talking to her. To us dying of laughter of how she said like  about fifty million times. To Darius fighting a fly. To me trying to kill the fly with the broom and missing horribly and breaking the broom. To me and Tia showing him India Westbrooks and her sisters and him going on and on about how he would fuck the shit outta Crystal and India then bang the hell outta Morgan and Brooke to him saying Bree big ass would squish his dick but it would be worth it cause she fine ass fuck. To us just cracking the fuck up to us rushing and cleaning up before August get back cause he not gone care that they here just that we have to clean up(now in real life my mom goes to work from 3:00 in the afternoon to 11:00 at night and if someone was here while we home alone our asses would be grass😓) and by the time we got done cleaning it was about 9:30 and August came in with big T and Travis carrying bags and August varying the kids to they room cause they was sleep duhhhhhh. August said what's up to Darius and Tia and went to the kitchen I gave him his food and since we had a lot left surprisingly(tbh in real life we did not have nothing left but my momma plate) and I made Big T and Travis a plate and while they was eating I walked back to the living room and continued talking to Darius and Tia. Not even long after did I hear the kids coming downstairs. I took them in the kitchen put hem in they high chairs and gave them they food, I told August to watch them so they don't choke. I went back in the living room. We was sitting chilling when I heard them starting to clean up at first none of us thought nothing of it until we heard T say he was gone sweep we all stood up abruptly and stared at each other while whisper shouting  "THE BROOM" and we walked quickly and non suspiciously to the kitchen, but it was to late August was already holding the broken broom in his hands.
Tia:Yea umm I see you tomor- next month Persia bye
Darius:Yea I'll see you next year

I know y'all probably thinking why the hell y'all getting scared over a broken broom well you see it was not only a broom we broke but one his favorite glasses that he got from Vegas for our second anniversary.
August:You wanna explain why da hell the broom broke and where da hell my glass at?
Persia:Ummm well you see oh do you hear that that's my phone I be back.

And I ran out the kitchen with my pajamas and house shoes in grabbed my keys and phone and left the house going to my sister house cause I know if August found out what we did he gone kill my ass and not only in a mad way but a make sure I can't walk for two months and I can't deal with that right now hell no especially when I'm at home with two over active two year olds and doing work. I'll come home tomorrow I mean he'll ignore me for a couple days or weeks but that's not bad. I don't think so.....

A/N
OK so like hen my play brother was here it was just me and y brother and sister while me and my mom was at work I broke the broom by hitting the wall a second time trying to kill a fly so like yea . Rant time: So like y'all know 4eyes_ well she writes some of my favorite books and we be texting daily and like she be telling me how she writing updates but don't be publishing them and then she saying Bryce and Xayvion from Forever My (which y'all should go check out) aren't gonna get together cause she gotta out do herself and I told her to have him tale her on a hot air balloon ride and have a thousand rose petals spell be mine or some shit and she gone say that's white people shit and I'm like girl I was trying to be romantic and then she gone say they might have sex before making it official and I'm like girl. But anyway I'm done hope y'all liked this update bye😆😆

              -Blue