Aniversary

OK guys I edited this because my boyfriend horny ass made it nothing but a whole sex scene but its their anniversary cause I changed it a little cause he said and I quote" You better not change my chapter or I'll whoop yo ass" end quote so here goes nothing guys.... Huh pray before you read- BlueAlsina

AugustPOV
Today is me and Persia 4year anniversary and I still can't believe that I managed to stay faithful and loyal to one girl especially from when I'm on tour and I got all those temptations, but I'm especially glad that I managed to do that cause most Nigga wouldn't be able to hold off and just say fuck it. Me though every time we went to the club and I knew I would be drinking only females aloud 'round me was strippers and even then it was limited and if Big T wasn't there I would'a been one lonely motha'fucka, now that I think about T need a raise man. Anyway I got outta bed and grabbed Persia I stripped her whole she was still sleep and laid her down on the bed I stripped and placed Aj right at her entrance and without thinking I plunged deep inside of her hard and fast. Now I was suprised that after that she didn't wake up all she did as moan in her sleep and twitch, so I decided to go harder(For some reason he kept putting the k for his name and Jr. so I had to go through all this and change it cause im  awesome😏😏) and finally when I felt her legs shake and her tighten around me she woke up as I busted inside her and she squirted all over my shit (for those worried about the condom she's on Plan B😅, his dumb ass said "fuck condoms she finna have his babies a whole team of them little niggas" that's why I didn't ask about the condoms no more😒😒😒) Persia woke up as I continued to stroke slow and deep letting her feel all of me, I never once sped up or went harder cause I wanted her to feel how passionate I feel about her I was gonna make sweet love to her whole body the right way, we ain't fucking or just having sex no I'm making love to my wife and I promise I'm gone treat her body like a fragile piece of glass that's gonna break at any moment cause when I'm dome I promise she won't be able to walk anymore.

PersiaPOV
I woke squirting and August putting it down and then he started making love to my body making sure I felt everything when I tell you he was balls deep I mean he was balls deep meaning I could feel his balls enter my vagina and it hurt because of his 12inch size but it was more pleasure than pain. God I swear he took me higher than cloud☁ nine no he took me to cloud twenty nine and I was almost at thirty. He kissed me slow and passionetly as I screamed out his name as I came and he came. He picked me up still inside me and took me to the bathroom he turned on the hot water and even tho it burned I felt nothing but pleasure as August hoisted me up on the wall held my legs on his shoulders and ate me out nice and slow I couldn't help but moan and say his name out loud
Persia:Ooooh August shhhshhit baby right there right there ooooooh (he was moaning out loud guys just to make sure he was putting it right had me dying cause he was trying to sound like a girl😂😂😂)
August stuck his tongue inside me and thruster it in and out then he let go of one of my legs and just left it on his shoulder and stuck not ins but two if his slender fingers in as he continues to thrust with his tongue speeding up the process he took his thumb and rubbed my clitoris fast while thrusting his fingers and tongue inside me I swear my legs started shaking and my eyes rolled to the back of my head eyes I squirted straight in his mouth when I came down from my high he brought me down and kissed me with my juices still in his mouth allowing me to taste my sweet juices. When he finally let go I started rubbing his dick and kissing him then finally I pulled away and I squatted down and started licking around his dick(my girlfriend a weirdo but I put squatting cause getting on your knees are for hoes and squatting is for when you only do it to your partner in my opinion-Keshon.... I just left that there cause he would have cussed me out he said he wanted y'all to be respectful young ladies 😒lmfao his dumbass) licked from his shaft all the way around I started making out with his tip and he finally had enough if me teasing cause he stuffed hisself inside me and started fucking my face. Its a good thing I don't have a gaga reflex cause I would a been gagging like hell. When I couldn't breath I would stop him and pull my mouth off slowly letting my saliva and his precum mix take a deep breath and then I started sucking his dick like it was nothing. When I feel his dick getting hard as hell and throbbing I knew he was getting ready to cum so I start sucking harder not letting go when he came I didn't stop I continued and had his legs shaking I milked his ass kept sucking til his lightskin tip turned pink and I made sure he came three more times. We washed up and got out the shower of course I was limping and August legs still was a little shaly so he walked slowly and sat on the bed.

August:Damn baybeh what he hell was that got a nigga dick throbbing feeling like I'm finna bust again gawd damn
Persia:What you got was only the beginning and all I wanna say is Happy Anniversary Baby.
August:Happy Anniversary to baybeh now get dressed and pack a bag for a weekend cause we going on a trip.
(The kids are at MamaSheila house😏)
I did as he said and two hours later we were on a and going to somewhere I didn't know. So I went to sleep.
*********4 1/2hours********
I was woken up by someone shaking me I got up stretched and seen we landed in the bahamas now I know what your saying why the hell are you on a tropical island knowing damn well what happened last time well you see we was in Brazil at the time and I found out what I had was a version of zika only difference is it didn't really cause harm my way cause I was barely a few weeks pregnant and this one wasn't as deadly but due to my pregnancy it caused some issues that's all. When we made it to the car August driver took our nags put them in the trunk and got in the driver seat and took us to a beautiful beach house. I swear I  felt like a big ass kid who just got the chance to go to Disneyland for the first time I ran in and seen it was very beautiful with a living room fireplace and a bug ass kitchen. I went to the masters bedroom and seen that the way the bed was facing it had a clear ass view of the ocean the bed was right in front if the big ass window. The window took up the whole wall and its a good thing August rented us a beach house on a private beach so how we can have sex in the beach while drinking sex in the beach. This finna be one hell of a weekend and I'm prepared for it.

A/N
And that's all guys damn guys I got 31 chapters now this is the longest I ever made a book. Anyway my boyfriend whose name is Keshon said for y'all to comment and tell how he did on his first try and oelase spare Hus feelings he doesn't know I edited all he know is I said I was gonna add pics and little comments that's all but most of this he did his self like both sex scenes and the whole anniversary idea was his but I just did the beginning cause he jumped right into sex and I didn't wanna surprise y'all like that cause ik what that feels like due to the experience with a story I was reading. Anyway please comment and vote and tell me how he did  so I can tell him when I see him😊😊😊😊😊😊😄😄😄😄😄😄