New School and First Fight

(that's death the kid....Or Kid for his nickname)
Eliza's Pov

I woke up to my stupid alarm clock. "Ugh!!! Shut up!" I said as I through my pillow at it. I looked put side and it's about dawn.

I got up and took a shower (singing in the shower! Okay I'll stop XD). I got out and put on a black tank top with a white vest and a white skirt that stopped at my mid thigh and I put on my black tennis shoes and a cresent moon necklace. I brushed my hair and put it in two low pig tails.

Oh I'm sorry! My name is Eliza Storm and I'm a Meister and I have a twin sister named Rosa...she's a weapon. We are so different but the same. I'm older by five minutes so I'm kinda more mature than my baby sister who is innocent as hell.

As I walked to my sister's room, I open the door and I get tackled down my no other than Rosa. "Omg!!!! I can't wait to get to our new school!!!" said Rosa as she was shaking me.

When she stopped shaking me...I disappeared into the shadows and was behind her. "come on....we're going to be late!" I said with annoyance and grabbed my phone and bag. Rosa pouted but smiled after "okay sis" she said and grabbed her things and we walked out our apartment.

We walked around death city for a while and I looked at my sister and see she's wearing a white shorts and a pink tank top with white tennis shoes and her Sun necklace and her hair was in two ponytails but the rest of her hair is down. As we was walking I was humming a song that I learned as a child while my sister was skipping.

We got to the stairs and saw it was like a thousand!!! "I'm not walking all the way up there!" said Rosa as she pointing at the stairs. I rolled my eyes "I'm cool with that but we need to hurry" I said and point my right hand to the ground and I concentrated.

My skateboard dropped on the ground and I got on to it. "hurry up Rosa" I said and she jumped on with me and the skateboard started to fly and we got to the top of the stairs faster. Once we got there Rosa jumped off and I flipped my board and made it disappear.

My sister tapped my shoulder and she pointed to a guy with white hair as mine but blood red eyes. "Hey are you here to show up around?" asked Rosa while I just crossed my arms.

Then I turn my head to the right and see a guy on one of the spikes. He was yelling and then he jumped down. "I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT!!!! AND I WILL SURPASS GOD!!!" He shouted and my sister had to cover her ears. The guy looked like a monkey and he had blue hair and was wearing black and white.

"No way! I need to get to class so move!" I said with venom from my voice. "The only way you can leave is if you beat us.....but that's never going to happen girly" said the albore. My eye twitched and my eyes changes to an electric blue.

My bangs covered my eyes. "You disgust me!" I said and looked back up "So you really want to fight a girl like me?!" I said and he smirked.

"Tsk Rosa weapon form" I said as I glare at the blue haired monkey. "Sure! No one speaks to my sis like that" said Rosa.

Normal Pov

As a light pink covered Rosa. She turned into twin guns and landed into Eliza's hands. Eliza caught her weapon with ease and glared at Blackstar. "Lets go!" shouted Eliza as she pointed her weapon at both of the boys and started to shoot.

The boys was dodging the best way they can. "We can't even get close to her!" said Blackstar and Eliza smirk "you want a more and close up fight? Sure!" said Eliza as she jumped into the air kicked blackstar but he blocked it with his arms. Eliza back flipped and landed. Soul (the white haired boy) tried to hit Eliza with his blade but Eliza blocked hit and pointed the gun at his torso. "What the hell" said Blackstar as Eliza pulled the trigger.