Nightmare

Eliza's Pov

As I was putting on my PJ's, I was wearing a black big sweater and some white shorts under....and I had on my black socks that had skulls on them..I started to brush my white snowy long hair. I started to sing a song that I just love.

(A/n: I love this song....cause Its fun...and I have my reasons)

As I was done singing....I turn around and saw kid starring at me again. "Um.....why are you starring at me?" I asked while blushing.

"I heard you singing, that's a really beautiful song I've every heard and most of all, there's ice and frost on the wall's" said kid as He was pointing to the wall's.

"Oh my death! I'm so sorry!" I said and thought about warm things...and the ice went away but..not the frost. "Eliza, what about the frost?" asked kid and I just shrugged. "Don't have a clue..but I can't do anything about it.....it takes awhile for the frost to go away" I said and looked down.

'tbh I dont even know how to make the frost go away' I thought. Then I went into the bedroom and found out there is only one bed. I just pushed that thought away and got in and started to close my eyes and I fell asleep.

~Dream~

I looked at myself in the mirror and see that I'm a little girl...about 7. I walked out my old room and down the stairs. I walked into the living room and see a witch and my parents. The witch had dirty blonde hair and she wasn't wearing any shoes.

She stabbed my mother in the stomach with an arrow. "NO!!" I screamed and I saw my dad running to me. He grabbed me and ran upstairs into my sister's room. My sister was crying and so was I.....I was so scared.

"Rosa..I want you to close your eyes okay...do this for daddy" said dad and Rosa nodded and close her eyes but covered her ears. My dad turned to me and I looked into his Brown eyes.

"Eliza, I want you to protect your sister....even of it cost your life....I love you both" said my father and I called out to him. "Daddy! Daddy please don't go!!" I shouted but he closed and locked the door.

I ran to the door and tried to open it but it was no used. I heard shouting and then....nothing. The door made a click sound and I ran to my sister and put her in the closet with me.

She still did what dad told her but she was crying. "Where are you my darlings" asked the witch. She turned her body to the closet and I used the shadows like mom showed me to get away with my sister.

I got to the hallway and ran down the hall to the stairs. Once I got done...I as both of my parents...on the glround with a pool of blood under them.

They was dead.....but everything started to disappear...I put my sister down and ran to my parents but they was gone and so was Rosa as I turned around and didn't see her.

Then I was alone and saw the witch in front of me and I ran away and she started to sing.

I kept running but I ran into my room and froze then door shut....I ran into the closet...but the door opened and I saw the witch and she started to choke me!

"Wake up Eliza! Wake up Eliza! Wake up!!" said the witch.

~Dream over~

I jolted up and looked to my right and saw kid with worry in his eyes. "Eliza...it was just a dream...it's okay you don't have to cry" said Kid.

I just hugged him and cried my eyes out. I've never cried in front of anyone....not even my sister.

*Time skip after weeping*

I finally calm down and I looked at kid....I was starring into his golden eyes. "Thanks kid...for calming down" I said and quickly let go of him and looked away.

I got out of the bad and ran I to the living room and sat down on the couch. I pulled my legs into my chest and cried again. That dream was a nightmare but also a memory.

Kid's Pov (first time)

As Eliza went to sleep....I was reading since it was only 8:40 pm. Then I heard screming. I ran I to Eliza's room and see she's screming and crying. It made my heart brake to see her like this.

"Eliza...it's just a dream...wake up!" I said but she was still crying. "No! Daddy please dont go" Eliza said and she was still twisting and turning.

"Wake up Eliza! Wake up Eliza! Wake up!" I shouted and Eliza jolted up. She was still crying, she looked at me and ""Eliza...it was just a dream...it's okay you don't have to cry" I said and she hugged me and cried.

I was rubbing her back as she cried....after about 5 minutes she stopped and looked at me.

"Thanks kid...for calming down" Eliza said and she got out of the bad and ran out the room crying again. I ran after her and see She on the couch with her legs to her chest.

I say down next to her and brought her into a hug. Then I let go and smiled at her. "Well I think you should be fine Eliza, you should really get some rest" I said and smiled at her.

She still had tears in her eyes and I wiped them away with my thumb. Then Eliza wrapped her arms around my neck and my cheeks was pink.

"Thank you kid....I want to tell you about that dream...you might be able to help me" said Eliza as she let go and looked at me.

"It all started when I was about 7 years old"

That's all my readers....and one more thing....nevermind....I'm sure you guys will know the next chapter..bye!!