Finding Out the Truth

Kid's Pov

As Eliza ran out the room.....I was confused...cause she always tell me what kind of mission and then leaves. I got up from my seat and put my hands in my pockets.

"Liz and Patty....come with me....we need to see my father" I said as I walked out with my weapons. As we walked into the death room...I heard my father talking about a sword.

"You see Maka...The Enchanted Blade is more powerful than The enchanted sword" said my father and I just walked in "Father...why don't you tell me...why did Eliza and Rosa left without saying anything...and Eliza looked more paler that usual" I said and my father just looked at me with his mask.

"You too kid?..oh Well....Rosa didn't know much about the mission....but Eliza knows about the sword that is soon to be a kishin.....Eliza is the only one who can stop this sword...or person kiddo" said father and I just looked down.

'what hasn't Eliza told me?' I thought

Then we all looked at my father's mirror and see Rosa change into blue war fan..that looked like ice. Eliza tried to hit him but he kept blocking it...so she backed flipped away and then she was behind him. Eliza was about to do a slash be he blocked it again.

"How sad....I wanted to fight someone...who's not weak!" said the boy and then he twisted the sword, which pushed one fan out of her hand and he sliced the sword on her shoulder. I had wide eyes... "Something isn't right...I know Eliza and she wouldn't let him hit her like that" i said as i saw her run away and then she looked down and said a few words.

"Rosa, maybe...maybe you need to find another Meister! I'm not...the right one" Eliza said as she looked down. 'what is she talking about?'   i thought.

"I don't want another Miester....I want my sister....and nothing will change that!!! You are the best one I know and your powerful!!!" said Rosa...but i couldn't see Eliza's face..but i can tell she was smiling.

"Okay...I'm sorry...we need to get the sword away from him" Eliza said as the sword glow got brighter. "I know the sword can possess a person and take their soul after but How are going to get close?" asked Rosa.

"Father?"

"Yes kid..what is it?" said my father as i still looked at the battle "How come Eliza is the only one that can stop this sword?" i asked and my father was quite.."Kid...Eliza and Rosa has older siblings....The girls mother, Samantha was turned into a Grim Reaper..But that was before she had any of her children...Eliza's and Rosa's older brother Rei....He was suppose to Inherit the power of a Grim Reaper..but for some reason..Eliza gotten it when she was born...Rei only could transform into a blade that was very dangerous. So after the Death of their parents...rei tried to take eliza's powers by force...but.." said my father and i just looked at him as he didn't continue.

"But what Father?" i asked and my father was quite but started to speak again. "But....Eliza had to call Upon a power that she had since birth to protect herself and rosa,  since she was a child..that's why she could heal or create ice....the power is that she can call upon an ancient sword that her grandmother once could wielded .....it is called Enraiha, a powerful heirloom sword that had the power of fire....but..Eliza was very young using that power all at once so she erased her brothers memory of her and Rosa..but it must have worn off....Eliza still has Enraiha...but shes concerned that she might not be able to control the power....That's why i sent Eliza on this mission....You see Kiddo...Eliza is the head of her family since she got Enraiha since she was only at the age of five....she didn't want to control it...but thats how her family was...there's more i know but i think you should ask her your self kiddo" said my father as he finished explaining.

everyone had shocked faces and then i looked back at the mirror and i see that Eliza and a boy..who i think is her brother...rei.

Rei summoned the enchanted blade from his soul. "Why Rei..Why did you try and take my powers when i was a child?" Eliza asked and i just looked down but back at the mirror. "Oh cause that power belongs to me....ever since we was children..you always looked down on me..and erasing my memory...the hell!! I'm just going to kill you..and then I'm going to Kill our dearest baby sister...and then I'm going to go after Your little boyfriend!!" said rei and Eliza shouted.

"That's enough!! I won't let you kill other people to get to me...i won't let you hurt the people i love...i wish i can help you...but..i know its to late for you...Rei Storm! As a student of the DWMA...I will take your soul" eliza said and her brother just laughed. "And how are you going to do that Eliza" said her brother and i saw the most unbelievable thing i saw in my life.

Eliza's eyes turned from blue to crimson...then there was flames surrounding her and she put her hands together. "Enraiha! Come Forth!" she shouted and then she moved her hands away from each other and then it formed a wooden sword..but the sharp part looks like metal.

she pointed the sword at her brother..as rei had a shocked face "This is how i will take your soul....Let's Go" said Eliza as the Two siblings started to fight.

"This is unbelievable....i didn't know she was this powerful" i mutter as i saw how she was fighting.

CLIFFHANGER!!! SO HOW WILL ELIZA EXPLAIN TO KID ABOUT HER PAST AND EVERYTHING...FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BYE!!!